Who Will Win? And Why?

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
WHO WILL WIN THE CONSOLE WAR

So here we are. some of us waiting for the wii, others enjoying them. some still wondering if its the best one to get.

Well why dont we find out? when i first came here, i wanted to know who was best. i found out the right answer. its gotta be the ps3. lol joking, the wii all the way :thumbsup:

So lets have no more "who will win the console war guys? Im new! help me out here!?"

So i want you to tell me the outcome of this war. in the following style. Heres mine...

1. wii
  2. xbox 360
  3. ps3

Vagrant...ive seen you on sooo many threads looking to criticise someone. to be honest, ive been on these forums 1 week. and you have really pissed me off.

ottoman said:
Vagrant...ive seen you on sooo many threads looking to criticise someone. to be honest, ive been on these forums 1 week. and you have really pissed me off.

Ya don't you just hate people who point out people being retarded and not following the forum guidelines.

yes. i do, coz its not your job you idiot. just becuase you have more posts, doesnt mean you have more authority.

ok, you guyz are both being idiots right now because your not talking about this thread! and no, the console war will end up like this.
1: wii
2: ps3
3: 360
now im just speculating so i could be wrong. and yes, ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms, there will be more ps2's sold this year than ps3's.

ottoman said:
yes. i do, coz its not your job you idiot. just becuase you have more posts, doesnt mean you have more authority.

you're right, it's not his job, it's my job.

so get off your ass and pull your brain out of it, because I find that the only possible place for it to be.

use the god damn search function before you go around posting your STUPID fanboy crap

Do your mother a favor and use that ****in brain she gave you.

-SpideyKonfusion :hand:

ill be making sure that my children dont have access to what appears to be a very violent and nasty forum

this is not the first thread ive seen this kind of blatent intimidation of new members

:nonod:

lol i think you got the wrong end of the stickt there my friend, this forum isnt usually like this. however if your children do see that "VAGRANT" is online, tell them to log off immediatley, he can be very violent :ee5k:

anyway, back to the topic, who will win dammit!?

Back