who would win in a fight all the pokemon or all the people from nauruto

Congrats

Damn it now I need a new lobster

Next time try watchin some none Amircanised anime before makein a thread

You dont realise that hes tryin to get people to fight against animals

The WWF will be on his arse about that

Pokemon would win big time cause their a whole **** load of pokemon.u think a couple of maybe 50 or more naruto characters can win against a whole army.lol

Naruto would win, because the characters in Pokemon are lazy-asses who rely on their Pokemon for everything.....

Pikachu, go---Bleh...

Both of those shows SUCK!!! Try watching some good anime like bleach or deathnote.
I have to agree...kinda. The Japanese Naruto is pretty good though.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
I have to agree...kinda. The Japanese Naruto is pretty good though.
Japanese Naruto is the same Naruto we have here. I know because I used to watch the subbed episodes when it wasn't even out here.
To the original question, pokemon will win cuz there are over 500 of 'em.

disturbed said:
Both of those shows SUCK!!! Try watching some good anime like bleach or deathnote.

Lol Bleach beein put in the "good" anime section

10 episodes a fight ? (most of witch is one of them going Raaaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhh)
I think ill stick to to other good anime

bleach is good but i got to ep 100 and got bored of it... naruto rocks never diss that show EVER it is so great i love it
as for the question naruto would pwan pokemon with their pokeballs=D

All the characters from Naruto would win, because without any trainers all those pokemon are just primal creatures who can just eat, sleep, ****, and say their name.

Naruto would win....Cuz the pokemon's has to be told what to do.whereas naruto would just walk up and go *whuppish* *****,I don't need a pokeball to be captured!!

naruto wud obv win i mean wat happed if brock or ash sent out a ninetails. Then Naruto went into fox chakra mode the fight wud finish in like 5 seconds with naruto of the winner

Dude...
Pokemon would win.
Even if there was just one of each [which theres not] naruto & his 40 bretheren, would get there asses beat by 491 pokemon. You have like 30 dragons, 30 ghosts, 50 fish, 20 birds, 30 Dinosaurs, 10 mountins, not to mention the like 20 legendaries that are 30ft and weigh 2000+ pounds...

Naruto<<<pokemon

Back