who would win in a fight all the pokemon or all the people from nauruto

sides ive never actually considered pokemon to even be a anime

thats how bad it is
Or could it be because it's a game? It HAS an anime, but it's a game. noob :lol:

yeh but there is anbu from ther villiges so im right
all vilage combined would do it plus if sumaru from the star vilage got his
village to use the mysterious peckock techniche naruto wud win

and i kno its a game but im tlking bout in general

sides ive never actually considered pokemon to even be a anime

thats how bad it is

wait pokemon is a good anime and i agree with shadow lee cant get close to mew2...unless he has guy on his team

and ima need to leave this argument

goin on accf

Last edited:
Haha,
this is just funny now.
Remember the alamo?
Naruto is like the alamo.
Pokemon is the uber mexican army.

Remember the alamo now?
oh thats right, the alamo defenders were proud and few... And you know what? they got there asses kicked!

I have no idea wat u are talking about lastwords......but it sounds funni hehe

oi im goin to bed to NiGht all

Last edited:
Moral of the story:
History isnt important,
And neither is this thread really.

Good luck deafening your thread.

I think we're all missing the big picture here. It doesn't really matter which one would win... in the end, they'd both loose to just 2 or 3 Dragon Ball Z characters. Hell they'd all loose to one of them.

I think we're all missing the big picture here. It doesn't really matter which one would win... in the end, they'd both loose to just 2 or 3 Dragon Ball Z characters. Hell they'd all loose to one of them.
And theyed all lose to ether Dio or Kenshiro

Or them both together

Oh damn what a team up
Dio with his time stop and Kenshiro with the power to kill anyone without touching them

And theyed all lose to ether Dio or Kenshiro

Or them both together

Oh damn what a team up
Dio with his time stop and Kenshiro with the power to kill anyone without touching them
They'd have to touch them first. Which I don't see happening. Well, except the whole 'time manipulation' thing. But I'm sure a DBZ character could kill him before he even thinks of doing so.

They'd have to touch them first. Which I don't see happening. Well, except the whole 'time manipulation' thing. But I'm sure a DBZ character could kill him before he even thinks of doing so.
Watch Jojos Bizarre adventure to under stnad where Dios power comes from

Just watch the last three episodes and the last fight (one of my faves as its a bit over the top)
Granted Jotaro did beat him but Dios immortal (the way they got rid of him was to chop him up and dump his body parts all over the world)
Dios power comes mostly from his stand (The World)

Kenshiro has done a fireball thing (Hokuto Shinken Ogi: Tenha Kassatsu(yes I did copy its name from the wiki)(he did it on Souther that froze him)

[video=youtube;1G-4HqBM22U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G-4HqBM22U[/video]
Thats the move

[video=youtube;mUlFqL72iV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlFqL72iV0&feature=PlayList&p=E99410825A19F723&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=3[/video]

Ok im now starting to get otakuy

Last edited:
In all honesty?! Pokemon would win. Just for the fact that the Naruto gang would underestimate them. But I still love ochi.. that evil #$%^&*@ :devil:

Last edited:
Back