Who would you do? (little spoiler)

[TITAN]

God of Wii
Dec 28, 2006
Philidelphia
time for a sick and grossly disturbing yet strangley erotic poll...the official "who would you do" game...zelda style! here are your choices (im combining ocirana of time too)

- Zelda from TP
-Midna at the end of TP, the hottie
- Saria...i like them forest chicks
- Princess Ruto from ocirana (the one that loves you)
- Nayru, the desert hottie in OoT...mmmmmm

Your pervert,
[TITAN]

you my good sir are one sick individual but in the spirit of taking one for the team i will have to go with Midna at the end of TP, then Zelda the others are TOO pixelated LOL!

If I were a dude, or a lesbo, then I would say Midna at the end of the game. But since I'm not, Link would be my choice. Something about those elf ears.

well i chose from the options but i like the thinking outside of the box so i guess i'd have to do colins mom! Awwwww Yeah!!!

nbrown29 said:
well i chose from the options but i like the thinking outside of the box so i guess i'd have to do colins mom! Awwwww Yeah!!!

MILF MILF haha

nbrown29 said:

Isn't she the pregnant one or something? Dude...I don't want to know about your sick fetishes.

Either Epona or the squirrel.

And if i were extremely drunk, the monkey.

Anyone notice how hot that shopkeeper is of that village link starts at, u know, the lady with the cat?

Back