Who would you do? (little spoiler)

New Midna sig if some of you haven't seen her in human form:

Midnacopy.jpg

Dirtmuncher111 said:
Either Epona or the squirrel.

And if i were extremely drunk, the monkey.

Anyone notice how hot that shopkeeper is of that village link starts at, u know, the lady with the cat?

You Made My day With That Post! :lol:

I'd Say...
"Human" Midna

Although Its A Sick, Disgusting Theme Of A Forum Game... It's Freaking Halarious!!!:ciappa:

I have thought about this long and hard and i would have to say that i would do *drum roll* ... Midna..... as .... wolf link. Theres nothing that brings sexy back more than a wolf that used to be a human banging a twilight princess who used to be an imp. Man this is getting me worked up just thinking about it ... WHOS WITH ME?!?

... watches everyone back away

Malificia said:
I have thought about this long and hard and i would have to say that i would do *drum roll* ... Midna..... as .... wolf link. Theres nothing that brings sexy back more than a wolf that used to be a human banging a twilight princess who used to be an imp. Man this is getting me worked up just thinking about it ... WHOS WITH ME?!?

... watches everyone back away

and i was hassled about the preggo *backing away*

nbrown29 said:
and i was hassled about the preggo *backing away*

Yeah..i'd say you are off the hook now. There is definatly someone here more weirder than you.

Ok first of all...are you sure any of these women have anything under their skirts to "DO" them with? Midna isn't even human, at least not that I know of. Maybe it's like Star Trek where their private parts are in their knees! Ever think of that? lol

why have a girl when you can have that sexy beast that rides on the warthog, oh yeah

kitkat_bar said:
Ok first of all...are you sure any of these women have anything under their skirts to "DO" them with? Midna isn't even human, at least not that I know of. Maybe it's like Star Trek where their private parts are in their knees! Ever think of that? lol

if thats the case then id make her knees buckle

Back