Who ya gonna call?

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Ghostbusters!

Well, when i was nodding nearly napping i had a idea, How about a ghostbusters come back with a wii game!

Imagine having to solve puzzles, shoot ghosts, drive the van and unlock other features!

I loved ghostbusters and i would love to see a new ghost busters game!

thoughts?

not for me. i dont think it would be worth it...but then again, they have made barnyard and that penguin game...so who knows?

barnyard and happy feet were really just kiddy game movie port things but a wii exclusive ghostbusters that a developer actuly tried hard to make would be good.

ahh the memories. . .

That could actually turn out to be a cool game. Sucking ghosts and things using the wiimote would be a nice touch.

OMG!!!!!! Im buzzing:D

but is it based on the charectors from the films?

i wanted one that is like the people from the films ratehr then some all out 18+ resi evil copy. . .

it will rock anyway:D

Oh wait, i zoomed in, it is the charectors and that van is the msot aswome van ever! the ghost busting chrysler:lol:

nic7 said:
actually, i read a few months back about a 360/ps3 version of the game. i think it fell through, but it was planned on being on the 360...
It says right there that it did fall through and production was halted because Sony owned the rights. Universal bought the rights and now the production of the game can continue.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
They changed it
Ecto 1 dosent look like that

Darkprinny said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
They changed it
Ecto 1 dosent look like that
Giving it a modern twist to appeal to a younger audience with the replacement of a 300C for the ol Ambulance.

Ghost Busters:D

As long as the theme tune is there.

I will get the game:lol:

The picture makes it look more maturish rather then the old comedy touch of ghost busters. . .

I hope it keeps the humour

Back