who you gonna be first in ssbb?

I came to Nintendo Wii as a Sony fanboy, so Solid Snake will be my weapon of choice.

im gonna choose link lol. i own with him in SSB and SSBM so i dont think brawl would be diffrent. i think i0n should have a release day tourny for brawl where the winner gets $50 (aka get brawl free lol)

Yeah we should start threads for tournaments here on wiichat once the wii comes out so we can all pwn each other in tournaments! I remember that on maul they had all the characters you start off with on teh front cover but they never showed any unlockable ones so I think that all the characters in the trailers will be the only ones you start with.

Omg "if" Sonic is in the Game he is mine and no one elses I am the #1 fan I deserve him! :D But if not Meta-Knight is my Second choice

GO PIKACHU! :lol: Yeah right.

I will probably play as McCloud (StarFox) first.

Yay, another StarFox fan!!:D

Maybe his special attack will be like...calling in the Great Fox and just have it obliterate your oponent, or maybe Fox could just jump in his own ship and blow 'em up with a B bomb!:yesnod:

Last edited:
^LoL, I never really playe the first SSB but the little I did play was awesome and if it's going to be online this time, then I am all over it.

NateTheGreat said:
Huh, do you think I've played the original SSB, because I never did to be honest?

Not at all, I was just stating that I barely did. Wasn't saying that you have or haven't.

Back