Whoa, missed this forum...

intr.up.td

Never Sleeps
Dec 14, 2007
hey everyone, accidentally skipped this forum due to my random inability to be observant. Well, anyways, I've been on here for a few days now and am fully enjoying myself. All my neighbors are old and/or college professors or are in the national guard and none of my friends around me have wii (and hate me for talking about it mainly because of their jealousy :wink: ), so this forum will serve as an outlet for my verbal outbursts regarding wii and nintendo and whatever.

some personal gaming history:
have been playing games since '87. everything from atari, pinball, sega, nintendo, pc, blah,blah,blah. but right now, all i'm playing is my wii; mario galaxy, twilight princess, and the occasional rental. my favorite games are adventure, rpgs. and my favorite system next to the wii is snes. thank the stars for vc! my next gaming purchase will more than likely be metroid (i've rented it, played it, loved it) after the bills are paid. i guess my all time favorite game would have to be The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Reason being: I simply remember spending hrs upon hrs trapped in those two worlds skipping breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never doing my homework. Thanks, Ganon!

Anyways,
Glad I'm here!
merry xmas

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your stay here at WiiChat :)

Back