whobeatzelda

echopeus

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
NJ
Wii Online Code
8712-4572-7184-0673
woo hoo I BEAT ZELDA who else? <---- what an awsome ending by the way

How many hearts did you have? have you found all the poes and golden bugs etc. without a guide? Really I'm asking have you beaten it 100% without a guide??

Yeah the ending and the intro did feel kinda empty, like they should have been longer and explained more

/meh I just beat it today and I was expecting an epic ending like the one in OoT but yeah its pretty good. Woohoo.

I haven't yet fully completed the game but I will in due time.

I'll be lurking around here to help those who have problems with Zelda.

I beat it with yesterday. Wasn't that great of an ending. I would like to see how everything is after, but I also don't want to. So unhappy, but that gameplay and all that was great. And 14 hears, 4 bugs, 29 poes. I was more interested with the story, but time for goodies.

I beat it a few days ago and I have to say that I was very honestly dissappointed a great deal. The ending was lame and left a lot unexplained and then it just ended so yeah, fantastic. boooo. Also, for it's great graphics and massive amount of content it just wasn't that great. I've beat every Zelda game I have ever gotten my hand on since Link to the Past and the dungeons were just too easy. They practically just told you what to do. I miss OoT water Temple where you could just get stuck and have to start all over entierly. That is the way it should be done at all times.

98%

I have 18 hearts and all bugs and 30 poes... i used the internet to find 4 bugs that was it nothin else. got the frog lure but not the sinker. and i finished that test in the desert. took me 40 some odd hours.

hehehe i think i racked somethin like 120hrs with my wii :OP ( zelda, wii sports, call of duty 3, rapala fishin, rayman)

I liked the ending just cuz i didnt have too much of an expectation being this a gamecube title :O) cant wait for the next one though <--- already in production

Back