who's beat the game?

Well, I'm on 6-1 after about 12 hours of gameplay. I should be done with it this weekend.

What would you like to know?

I don't want to give away too much, but if you'd like to hear about it, I'll be happy to answer any questions.

CrowTRobot said:
What would you like to know?

I don't want to give away too much, but if you'd like to hear about it, I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Can you play after you beat the game and how long did it take.

man must be easy
the n64 paper mario was hard as balls and took me about 40 hours i think to beat
but i heard thousand year door was way easier than n64 version to draw in a larger audience (little kids) so im guessing this one since its not all about RP is even easier

Just beat it! (the main story anyway) What a great game though, still have the Pit and some other goodies to do too.

And yes, you can still play after you beat the end. Just wait till the credits are over and save. My play timer is at 17:39.

15:58 through complete story. 17:24 after both pits of 100 trials.

Crap, I'm Still On 4-1 At About 7 Hours...

I Got Some Work To Do...

BTW... I HATE This Space World!!!
splorp

i just beat spm it took me 22 hours because i read everything and did the pit also i think i left the game going for awhile

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
I notices today while playing chapter 5 that when you get the pixel thing that makes you real small that you can go back into all the other levels and pick up thing in cracks and small pipes that you could not fit in before. I might try this later.
:mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato: :mad: :incazzato:
THANKS FOR GIVING AWAY THAT YOU GET A PIXL THAT MAKES YOU SMALL :mad5:

Back