Who's going to the midnight release?

GigaRidley

Ouroboros
Jan 24, 2008
Larchmont, NY
Wii Online Code
4005-0628-2206-3853
I don't know if all gamestops are doing this, but I called my local Gamestop a few days ago and they said they're doing a midnight release of Brawl. I know I am definately going to the release of one of the most highly anticipated games ever; who else is?

Im going.:cool: Plus did you hear that they are having a Brawl Tourney just beofre the release? Im going to the tourney in hopes of winning. Hope i dont screw up since i have yet to play brawl:lol:

Canada doesnt have them... therefore its a monday alnighter for me and my wii haha

I didn't hear there was a brawl tourney!
Man, the release of brawl keeps getting better and better.

unfortunatley i bought my ssbb online in oct and the tourney is only for ppl who pre-ordered

sweet! I am totally getting there early for the tournament.
(500TH POST! Halfway to 1,000 all right!)

Plus keep in mind that the Tourney might offer $50 or a free Brawl copy if you win at the 1st round there. I already have mine fully perordered so i will sell it on ebay "when" i win.:cool:

no its a rly big tourney so if u win it all u get a wii 5000$ and a lcd tv....im making my sister pe order another copy so i cna compete

I believe you can put just $5 down and then before you pick it up you can take your $5 back:lol: Thus letting you compete for free.

My local gamestop is "most likely" doing a midnight launch. But they're not sure about the tourney :/ but I will be asking them again next week

PrinceLink said:
That gamestop tournment is soo gay becuase i can't go to the tournment becuase i resvered it at another place :mad:
then re reserve at game stop lol you only lose 5 bucks

COLDshiver said:
My local gamestop is "most likely" doing a midnight launch. But they're not sure about the tourney :/ but I will be asking them again next week

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/ssbb/tournament/SSB-Brawl-Tourney-Stores.pdf

Thats the pdf for the lsit of gamestop stores that will have a midnight release which is also realy stupid becuase people are going to be clicking buttons trying to wave dash and l cancel and there going to get pissed when they lose to a 5 year old

Also can you change you pre order copy to another store?

^ probably. dont see why not. orders ahvent been shipped yet...

Back