Who's going to transformers tonight?

MztikalAce said:
o_O i thought it was a july 4th release for everywhere, or thats just for england XD

Midnight july fourth or 11:59 on the third.

But in select theatres they decided to show it a day early.

And I'm more of a Starscream fan.

Are you sure UK get it July 27th >.>, and nice pic

nevermind just checked Vue cinemas, and seen july 27th, now for me to *sigh*

vagrant said:
Midnight july fourth or 11:59 on the third.

But in select theatres they decided to show it a day early.

And I'm more of a Starscream fan.
Screamer is cool...I could watch the trailer with him transforming over and over <3

Bleh HotShot is one of the newer series' characters...I'm not fond of those folk. HotShot is basicly the Bumblebee of the new series, the "kid" of the group who is the closest to humans. Bumblebee is better mind :p

(I'm such a nerd)

I hope Starscream is as underhanded as he used to be :lol: he was hardcore.

Jay61 said:
Bleh HotShot is one of the newer series' characters...I'm not fond of those folk. HotShot is basicly the Bumblebee of the new series, the "kid" of the group who is the closest to humans. Bumblebee is better mind :p

(I'm such a nerd)

I hope Starscream is as underhanded as he used to be :lol: he was hardcore.

Perhaps he meant Hot Rod.

Ah thats different then...although its Hot Rods fault Prime dies in the animated movie >:[

Man, I couldn't go tonight, but I am going tomorrow to see it....

Haha, bump but I don't care!

I thought I would see it, I'm a product of the 90's...so transformers wasn't that big. Even the jokes on the previews are retarded, means the real thing is worse. I dunno, maybe a renter.

@jill....wouldn't Angelina be a bit jealous.......besides..you'd go from sushi to waffles and hot pockets....lmfao.

Edit: and you shot down my theory that every girl was a little lezzie on the inside....hmph.

I loved this movie so much. I'm probaly going to check it out again tonight making it the third time I have seen this movie.

Brawny said:
Haha, bump but I don't care!

I thought I would see it, I'm a product of the 90's...so transformers wasn't that big. Even the jokes on the previews are retarded, means the real thing is worse. I dunno, maybe a renter.

@jill....wouldn't Angelina be a bit jealous.......besides..you'd go from sushi to waffles and hot pockets....lmfao.

Edit: and you shot down my theory that every girl was a little lezzie on the inside....hmph.

I have done in depth studies and I can confirm that every female is 10% lezzie. Or 50% lezzie while intoxicated.

Back