Whos gonna buy Ghostbusters? might do reviews.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
How's going to buy "Ghost busters the video game"? I might.

I also might do reviews on the following upcoming wii games: Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings, Virtua tennis 2009, grand slam tennis, tiger woods '09 (even thought i hate golf i might still review it), and the Conduit and maybe the Resident Evil Archives. so far more might come down the road.

These will be my first reviews..so give me some credit here.

I'm also gonna buy wii motionplus

<----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]

Where do we post reviews now that there is no "Official" reviews forum

I have no idea, i guess under wii games i guess. I'm gonna post a "Reviews thread" on the gaming section.

also whoever hasn't played the wii punchout i might review that, all in my opinions of course.

Last edited:
<----- Huge Ghostbusters fan here. I'm definately going to be getting Ghostbuster: The Video Game. But not on the Wii...

I've been following information on this game like a religion. And trust me, if you also have a PS3 or 360, get it for that. I usually detest Wii bashing, so please know that's not what I'm doing here. I'm bashing the developers for just slapping together a Wii version without much effort. Why do they do such? Anyway, if you only have a Wii, don't get it unless you a huge Ghostbusters fan. If you have the other two, get it for that.

Plus, whether the Wii version is a good game or not, it's going to have a kick-ass story in it. The story was written up by Dan Akroyd and Harold Ramis THEMSELVES!!! [/giddy GB fan]

The wii version looks descent, I imagine it to be like to the "Real ghostbusters"
cartoons from the 80s. But yes the ps3 and 360 versions do look like sweeter graphic but I like shooters and godfather type games on the wii cus the aiming sensor, just "point and shoot" thats so easy and cool to me. Yeah, just look at how sweet of graphics HOTD Overkill is. why can't the company who made the ghostbusters game for wii do something along likes of that i mean graphic wise, HOTD Overkill proved the wii could handle very spiffy graphics.

Last edited:
im buying it on the PC. I would have got the Wii BUT i dont like how it looks.

im buying it on the PC. I would have got the Wii BUT i dont like how it looks.

I'm gonna pre-order it for wii and sooner or l8r buy it also for pc or 360, i might get 360 for my christmas gift.

I have no idea, i guess under wii games i guess. I'm gonna post a "Reviews thread" on the gaming section.

also whoever hasn't played the wii punchout i might review that, all in my opinions of course.

Giantbomb.

Giantbomb. You can place your review there.

well after seeing a few videos on ign.

im sad the wii version has cartoon faces instead of the real ones on the ps3/360

however the gameplay seemed more fun to me. i will be getting this.

After watching enough gameplay videos to fill the whole containment unit [/bad Ghostbusters pun] I see I was wrong about the Wii edition. It looks very fun, but still a bit too limited. I might buy both PS3 and Wii versions.

ohhh emmmm geeee why join wii forum is u just bashez da wii. like wtf gtfo of forum if u dont think wii is best console evarrr!!11 and any rational reasoning is forbiddd!!!:incazzato: love liveee nintendo, my fathers company!

The few reviews that i've seen so far have been quite close. The 360 version seems to be scoring around an 8.0 and the Wii a 7.0.

Both versions seem to be fun, it just comes down to a choice of graphics or controls.

You're confused my friend, I don't like the cartoonish style but with this game is an exception, RedFly along with Ubisoft are the only developers that perfectioning this type of cel-shaded/cartoon technique and got excellent results. Ghosbusters for the Wii will be the DEFINITIVE VERSION, is like one of these games on the Wii that is far better than the xbox360/ps3 versions.

This game is fun, the gameplay is great thanks to the Wii controls, have Co-op features, you can select female caracters and of course has the same history and features of the others versions. Enought for a great game.

I will buy this game after purchase The Conduit!!

Back