Who's gonna get Skyward Sword?

Kira

Pft! >.>
Feb 12, 2011
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I've been thinking the whole time about this game..(is that normal??)
Man, can't wait till is released!! Who's gonna get it? ^^

I'm also getting the limited edition wii plus, and I've been counting the days until release since the start of the month. Only 30 more days until it's out and I still haven't been able to send my Wii in to get repaired....

I've been thinking the whole time about this game..(is that normal??)

For a Zelda game, **** yeah it is bro. :lol:

Getting the normal release, don't have the extra money (or want) for the limited.

Only 30 more days until it's out and I still haven't been able to send my Wii in to get repaired....

I feel your pain, bro... I'm still waiting for my repair shipping label, and it's days late. ;_; Where I live, it always takes extra time for things to arrive.

For a Zelda game, **** yeah it is bro.

Man, I was starting to think it was a problem :S

Getting the normal release, don't have the extra money (or want) for the limited.

Me too, have no money for the limited! :/

Me too, have no money for the limited! :/

Economy ftl... It was rough enough to afford a Wii, 360 (not worth the damned money...), and two DS' last generation. The economy's gotten even worse obviously, so now things are even more expensive... ._.

I don't give a **** if Sony's next console is twice the price of Microsoft's, though. I'm goin' Playstation and not looking back.

I don't give a **** if Sony's next console is twice the price of Microsoft's, though. I'm goin' Playstation and not looking back.
You don't even know what they're next console is like and you're already decided? Not good to be so biased. Sony's next console might a controller-less system with a lack of games.

You don't even know what they're next console is like and you're already decided? Not good to be so biased. Sony's next console might a controller-less system with a lack of games.

I don't give a **** tbh, Microsoft has done me wrong. Sony recovered from their monetary and lack of games issue in due time, and I'd rather wait two years for a poor console to turn great, than to buy an even worse console that remains **** forever. Bill Gates can kiss my ass.

And really, noone knows what the next console will be like, even after we get all the specs and play demos. It's not the console that matters regardless (unless it's as shitty as the 360...), it's all about the games. I missed MGS4, I will miss the next console Kingdom Hearts, I missed some Final Fantasys, if my XBL had worked I would of missed a crapton of DLC regardless (not to mention XBL costs money). Even moreso, all the exclusives I was motivated for buying my 360 with were ported over to the PS3; WITH EXTRA CONTENT! Dx

If I had bought a PS3 instead of a 360, it most certainly would of been my favorite console this gen, just as the PS2 last gen. My motivation to buy a PS4 over the next Xbox3-shitty is indeed biased and by no means concrete, but I'm stickin' with it unless Sony really screws up this time.

I dont even want to know.....

Anyways, F-CK YES! I love Zelda games, Im definitely gonna get this one. It looks interesting, and I like the graphics.

I don't give a **** tbh, Microsoft has done me wrong. Sony recovered from their monetary and lack of games issue in due time, and I'd rather wait two years for a poor console to turn great, than to buy an even worse console that remains **** forever. Bill Gates can kiss my ass.

And really, noone knows what the next console will be like, even after we get all the specs and play demos. It's not the console that matters regardless (unless it's as shitty as the 360...), it's all about the games. I missed MGS4, I will miss the next console Kingdom Hearts, I missed some Final Fantasys, if my XBL had worked I would of missed a crapton of DLC regardless (not to mention XBL costs money). Even moreso, all the exclusives I was motivated for buying my 360 with were ported over to the PS3; WITH EXTRA CONTENT! Dx

If I had bought a PS3 instead of a 360, it most certainly would of been my favorite console this gen, just as the PS2 last gen. My motivation to buy a PS4 over the next Xbox3-shitty is indeed biased and by no means concrete, but I'm stickin' with it unless Sony really screws up this time.
And in his world, there is only Sony and Microsoft.

Back