Who's Got A Carrying Case?

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
My Mom Just Got Me A Sling Bag For The Wii!:crazy:
It Works Really Well Too... I Used To Wrap The Wii In A Towel So I Could Take It To My Friends Houses...:frown2: The Bag Can Hold The Wii (go figure), Remotes(duh), And Nunchucks (Duh again).

Does Anyone Else Have Some Type Of Carrying Case?:idea:

i dont but, isnt the Bag like a tiny backpack? or is that not the one your talking about. lol ive seen it in many stores. i want it.. BUT, i still gotta buy a WII! :'[ lol

Yeah... Its The Tiny One...
Its Like 1 1/2 Feet Tall And 1 Foot Wide...
But It Still Works Great!

I've got one, the strap to hold goes across your chest iots small but its perfect for when you go on holidays it can fit all the cables, stand, 3 games, 2 wii motes and nunchucks(3 if you really stuff it in), sensor bar and of course the console itself. and it doesn't affect the wii if its in the sun it stays quite cool inside the bag (padded)

The official Wii bag is really small and i find it hard to fit the console stand all the cables 2wii remotes and 2nunchuck in it

This is what I got...

I bought this bag to carry my Wii in. It's great. Small, compact, and fits all my remotes, adapters, sensor bar, etc.! I would recommend this over the sling bag, because it has a little more room!

322771305_3c76f15f26.jpg

Kremily1 said:
Where did you get the case? I was looking for one.

Actually found that one at Staples. They had a whole shipment in of all Wii accessories so I got to pick through it. I checked out the sling bag, but I just didn't like it as good. All about preference!

iplaywii said:
I bought this bag to carry my Wii in. It's great. Small, compact, and fits all my remotes, adapters, sensor bar, etc.! I would recommend this over the sling bag, because it has a little more room!

322771305_3c76f15f26.jpg

yeah i have this one too. it is called "the messenger" style bag. if i remember right it is the same price as the sling but has much more room in it. i dont carry my wii around too often but ive used it twice since i got it. i love it. i got mine at circuit city. 30 dollars if i remember right.

Lethal said:
Do you guys really carry your Wiis around?
What you don't? :ee5k:
Nah I used it once when i went travelling for chrissy

The following pertains to people who will be carrying their Wii around often in busy public places, or who are going to be leaving it in a car for example.

I know that everyone wants to show off the fact that they own a Wii by getting an official bag with the name clearly written on the side, but this could attract some unwanted attention. By that I mean it could attract thieves. Consider a generic bag that will fit all your Wii gear and more. You won't be the cool guy on the block, but don't say I didn't tell you so if somebody snags your Wii bag when you put it down for a second.

Back