whos had a broken 360

i just sent mine out for repair. thank god for that extended warranty at the perfect time. i bought it on new years of 06. so it lasted a while. but it was first generation so i guess i couldnt avoid the red ring of death forever

paintba||er said:
No, mine just makes grinding noises. :yikes:

I had a Wii with grinding noises when I turned it on. It wouldn't read the disks, and came up no video so I returned it. Will get a 360 once the price drops. August 12th

paintba||er said:

They have many more exclusives than that. They have Heavenly Sword, Unreal Tournament, Ratchet and Clank, Haze, etc, etc. I made a list of ones that I was looking forward to a while ago, but I'm too lazy to find it again. The only future exclusives for the 360 that look great are Halo and Bioshock.

Mass Effect, Too Human, Fable 2...

im on my third xbox now but im think of gettin a ps3 instead coz 360s are doin my head in lol. with it always crashing when im on live and **** like tht

My launch day xbox has the red ring, and I can't find the reciept to return it to microsoft :/ any suggestions?

paintba||er said:

That would be an opinion. You can't ask if it is true because it may or may not be depending on who you ask. I would say no, it doesn't suck since there are many, many games that interest me coming out for it.

Well I didn't mean if it "sucked", what I meant was is it worth the price tag?! Would spending $500.00 on a PS3 be a good idea? Is the PS3 dependable? No overheat issues?

gpracing said:
Well I didn't mean if it "sucked", what I meant was is it worth the price tag?! Would spending $500.00 on a PS3 be a good idea? Is the PS3 dependable? No overheat issues?
Yes it is worth the price IMO. It is actually cheaper than the 360 in most cases once you pay for Live and all the other accessories. Yes it is dependable, the PS3 has less than 1% fail rate compared to the 360's 33%. And no there aren't any major overheating issues.

My Friend got the RROD twelve times a couple nights ago while we were playing Viva Pinata... his still works perfectly well

Back