Whos happy with Gordon Brown taking over (UK)

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Now dont spam or flame this thread and dont moan at me for making a thread as i am entitled to.

What do you all think of Gordon Brown moving to number 10

Are you hppy about it or not
Express your views on this matter here.

ill decide on what i think when he is at no.10

cost right now im not shure

This is going to be a political debate.

I for one am not really happy, we need someone who will make a good leader and can take this country forward, Tony had high and low points, he got really close to america and made some diffrences in africa but he has well and truly made a mess of some things like the NHS.

Gordon, for me doesnt look like a leader, i doubt he is taking this country forward, look at the budget and such that he released earlier this year, everyone thought it was great but after people really saw it they relized it wasnt so great after all.

I wouldn't really want david cameron in charge either tbh.

When was the last time Britain had a truly great PM who took the country forward and made giant steps of progress?

Ive named my wii Gordon Brown, don't ask me why though :lol:

Yes anyway the only reason i would want Gordon in is if he could get more cillit bang adverts on the tele

Well it's certainly only "Same sh*t different gobsh*ght" basically...

I could go on but this about sums it all up...

wii_cammy said:
Yes anyway the only reason i would want Gordon in is if he could get more cillit bang adverts on the tele

WTF.

This is the future of our country and want cilit bang?

:wtf:

wii_cammy said:
Erm, okay.
I don't really care who we have as our prime minister or what have you, whoever the Prime Minister is, they can't do everything we want them to, and will fail to do stuff that they say they will. So, I know whoever it's gonna be, they're gonna phail, no-one will like them, and they won't keep promises.

Mike is very true, they promise better things that in the end dont come.

If you are good at lieing i would suggest a career in Politics or a estate agent, possibly a lawer.

You do know my wii is reading what you say about it. *strokes Gordon*

Blair's record is pretty good tbh. Domestically he's taken the NHS forward, yes not exactly in a cost effective manner, but none the less the NHS IS better now than it was in 1997. Education is more a debated area but whether you think AS/A2 is better or worse than plain A level theres not too much in it. Other people have mentioned successes in Africa but lets not forget Kosovo - also a success.

The trouble is he hasn't perhaps done as well as he could have considering the huge landslide victories of Labour in their first two terms. Though this third term has been plagued by the fact he said he would stand down, a mistake imo. He will be remembered as somewhat of a lost opportunity and for Iraq.

As for Brown, well the man is certainly less pleasant than Blair . I'm really not happy with him basically being our biggest ambassador to the world. He doesn't inspire. He lacks charisma and imo is a bad leadership choice. Policy wise I don't expect much change. He'll be more right thing over some things, such as detaining "terroists" without trial etc. It also doesn't really make sense to not have him as chancellor given his success. I think he would serve the country best in the treasury. Worst thing is though...... he's so obviously scottish! At least Blair sounds English.

Back