Whos loving there wii?

vagrant

₪ ۩ ₪
Nov 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Wii Online Code
8573-5327-9660-0097
With all the negative threads abound(this happens after every console launch, so many critics) I figured I'd make a thread to show the positive.

Who all here is loving there new wii?

I know I am. I got a wii and games and my roommate got the ps3. And I have to say, we have only played on the ps3 like once or twice. It is just flat out not nearly as fun. Especially when playing with other people. Yes we know the ps3 has awesome graphics, and frankly all we have used it for is the blu-ray player(I really don't see much of a quality difference in movies tbh, I'll wait for japan to release there super hi-def).

Wii is just so damn fun. This is the first console I have owned since selling off my gamecube/saturn/ps1&2/sega cd/xbox (kept the godly dreamcast though) a couple years ago. I can't wait to see what awesome things they are going to do with the controls in time to come.

And sony, I highly recommend pumping that FF13 out asap.

I am having an awesome time with my wii. I got CoD3, and the controls are amazing. I am also addicted to making miis of people i know(making neighbors is halarious). And surprisingly i really love bowling on wii sports.

Yeh, I'm lovin' this Wii more than a McDonald's double-cheeseburger and medium fries for $2.60 (that's bad for you, by the way!). I can't get away from Tennis. Right now I'm just trying to build up my level (close to 800 right now), and it's so damn enjoying. Zelda is amazing as well, but that's a given. :) Mii's are hilarious to play around with, too. I'm planning on making the whole Seinfeld gang, with Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, George, and Newman! Anyways, I'm just waiting to get some more games (Madden and NFS the most), but I am SOOOOOOO SOOOOOO glad that I never got a 360 last year and didn't get a PS3 this year. It's even fun to watch my family enjoy it, and it's overall an amazing, revolutionary (no pun intended :tard: ) console.

Sadly i dont have zelda yet :( But my whole family enjoys it aswell. It is the funniest thing i have ever seen watching my mom play bowling.

I haven't had so much fun with a console in years! Not to mention it got my family back into gaming. Sure I HATE it's shortcomings. No component cables and no surround sound is unacceptable by today's standards, but Nintendo got away with it. Put that to the side and the Wii truly is a revolutionary console. Can't wait to get more titles for it as they come out... and get better and better.

Sigh..

Threads like this make me want a Wii so bad.

I know what you mean. Only 13days, 23 hours, 33mins till I get mine. (not that I am counting of course :lol:)

Its good to hear that people are enjoying it. After hearing about all the error codes and such I was beginning to dread getting it and having it not work. Its good to hear about the majority of people have got it up and running and LOVING it :D

I got mine and been playing mine quite a bit.

while trying to stay awake of course.....

hmm go figure. waiting in line has its toll.

But totally totally worth it.

Back