Who's online a lot?

Atomheart

M'bating to Z Suit Samus
Jul 30, 2007
WI
I have a big friend's list (almost 50), yet it seems that hardly anyone is ever on? Have you guys encountered this? Anyone on a lot?

lol i have the same problem lol.. im online right now added me so we can brawl :lol:
Profile Name: Champ
Friend Code: 2621-2280-3388

agree with you your on my list, even if you are its not like I can say "hey come play a game with me"

Its just due to the stupidity of nintendo

I look at my friends list and almost every person is still being registered. I'm not on a lot right now, because I'm still trying to get all the stages and also I need a new router. Once I get a new router that can handle the ssbb online, I will be on a lot more.

@Sevn.7

Atleast it tells you if the person is online or not.

ive got 46 on my list i think. some of who havent added me but once i hit 60 im going to wait 1 day and clear people who still havent added me. i on average find 2-10 people online and even if i dont i probably got 2-3 people bugging me for a match while im on my computer.

Sometimes if no one is online I just play with my brother, so in reality im online, but not connected to Wi-Fi. Also there's been times when people were on but were playing Anyone mode and there's no way for me to send them a message or invite. Wii's online is extremely flawed, it doesn't even surpass original Xbox Live or even PS2's online.

Also im starting to give up online because its so frustrating. Not that I can't get games mind you. I have no problems getting games anymore, but the delay lag is ANNOYING. I was playing vs Ali and im forced to use small quick people because the delay doesn't bother me as much using someone like Pit. But I can't use someone like Ike who has slow attacks because delay is so bad. When I used Ike vs Ali I was swinging all over the place and missing. I couldn't even grab something on the floor because it would jerk and move too much or too little.

So in the end I would no longer recommend this game to anyone for online play. It's way more fun playing offline if you actually have people to play with, also no laaag. I play with my brother alot, we do 1vs1 and 4 way fights with 2 CPU's.

T3kNi9e said:
Sometimes if no one is online I just play with my brother, so in reality im online, but not connected to Wi-Fi. Also there's been times when people were on but were playing Anyone mode and there's no way for me to send them a message or invite. Wii's online is extremely flawed, it doesn't even surpass original Xbox Live or even PS2's online.

Also im starting to give up online because its so frustrating. Not that I can't get games mind you. I have no problems getting games anymore, but the delay lag is ANNOYING. I was playing vs Ali and im forced to use small quick people because the delay doesn't bother me as much using someone like Pit. But I can't use someone like Ike who has slow attacks because delay is so bad. When I used Ike vs Ali I was swinging all over the place and missing. I couldn't even grab something on the floor because it would jerk and move too much or too little.

So in the end I would no longer recommend this game to anyone for online play. It's way more fun playing offline if you actually have people to play with, also no laaag. I play with my brother alot, we do 1vs1 and 4 way fights with 2 CPU's.

Yeah, it was really laggy that time. Maybe it's a distance thing since I'm in California?

you know i just thought about it. whats the DUMBEST THING? you can apparently make your taunt say ANYTHING but you cant communicate in any other way. sakurai is the failure.

im online alot, and whats even more annoying is that the ppl i do add dont wanna play because (not to brag) im to good against them. last person i added played one match and never came back. he goes online and declines me from joining.

so if anyone wants a good match and a permanent active brawler, pm me
name: Donte
code: 4511 0131 8425

I'm online quite a lot as well.
I know Lugia and I have had quite a few matches over the last few games. GG mate :)

yea cant say too much for the system leading to online play or any system after it but as long as you arent lagging theres alot of good matches out there. ggs rana.

ever since i got this game i (sunday) every thing was good for meit worked on my wii never had problems looking for people (heck i think im very lucky)

Yeah, the friends list is too small. You need a list of about 800 players to have 4 people to available to play at all hours.

The other thing that hurts is in my last game Inva went afk in the matches! While in other cases I had to wait 15 mins to get a single match. I'm seeing a lot of flaws with this system. It's clear how vital a chat room is to online games. Japan's method of doing something new is stupid at times, because it means they'll rip out wires you may need. It'll be impossible to play the same hours people pump into games like WoW. The infastructure is vastly inferior. At least Mario Kart Wii will have that vital chat room feature.

wiiisawesome said:
Yeah, it was really laggy that time. Maybe it's a distance thing since I'm in California?

Hmm, I hope thats why. I don't think it was that laggy other times. I live in Georgia so we live in opposite ends of the country. But still! Brawl is a fighting game and Ninty needs some nice servers for it. Fighting games are so heavely dependant on timing and delay just throws all that off. Im still going to keep trying to play online, but I can't say the same for when my 360 gets back which is supposed to be today. I'll probably end up playing offline vs my brother alot and play online when my 360 breaks or when people really feel like doing some sessions.

T3kNi9e said:
Hmm, I hope thats why. I don't think it was that laggy other times. I live in Georgia so we live in opposite ends of the country. But still! Brawl is a fighting game and Ninty needs some nice servers for it. Fighting games are so heavely dependant on timing and delay just throws all that off. Im still going to keep trying to play online, but I can't say the same for when my 360 gets back which is supposed to be today. I'll probably end up playing offline vs my brother alot and play online when my 360 breaks or when people really feel like doing some sessions.

Yeah, it should at the very least work nationwide without any lag at all.

Back