Who's Ready for Lost?

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Well Season Four of Lost is right around the corner and I can't explain in words how excited I am. So many mysteries will be revealed this season. Many of you know that this will be an eight episode season which sucks I know, but this will also enable them to get rid of all the filler-episodes such as the Paulo and Nickie episode last season. Anyone that doesn't watch Lost for either A) Never heard of or not interested in the show or B) Too many mysteries and decided to be a pussy and give up on the show needs to seriously rethink their decision.

If A) Here's a link to a recap of everyhting so far...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QIuXZ37GQIs

If B) GROW UP! You need to give the show a chance. Be patient and wait for the answer to come or better yet make your own conclusions!

Season 4 starts Thursday January 31st with a two-hour running time. I got season three for xmas and I'm currently watching every episode to make sure I'm caught up.

So how many of you Wii-Chatters are ready for lost? What have you though of the season so far? What do you think will happen next season? And how many don't give a rats-ass about the show :wink:

Like woah.

Still pissed its only 8 episodes. Can't wait, though. LOST + Brawl = 1337

Dude I know...the week lost week starts, it will be the best week in my life, that is if Brawl doesn't get delayed...Brawl+Lost+Liscense+Week off school for ski trip = Total ownage

^How so???

^Not according to others...Lost is big in the U.S. but not as big as it is in other countries...and what's this talk of trying too hard to make it better? I'll admit the first six episodes last season were slow, but after that the season really picked up and it was the best so far...

I absolutely cannot WAIT for Lost to start again! We've just got a new HDTV and will have Sky HD soon, so I'll be watching it in HD, which will be just plain awesome. I must admit that I am hooked to Lost and I just couldn't stop watching it, there's too much that I'd need to know and that I want to find out. They're just starting to show the last few episodes of the last season, so I'm watching a few of them to recap, but I'll take a look at that YouTube vid to help as well.

^Oh sweet...my hd don't work to well :( but I don't mind...for those of you that don't know and are interested, there is a new vid on the Lost website and has a 1-min preview of season four...Jack wants to kill Locke...haha who knew

Lost has spent much of the last two seasons messing around and not really making any point, but last season's finale was pretty cool, plus the show isn't too bad, so yeah, I can't wait.

One reasoning for this is because the writer's didn't know how long to drag it out. From what I've heard, it was confirmed last season that LOST will run for 6 seasons. However, I do not know if or how this has been affected by the writer's strike.

This is kindve off-topic but.. how would you guys rate this show compared to Heroes, Prison Break, House etc? Gonna probably start getting into this before next season comes out.

I gave up on Lost and i cant see how they can possibly continue the seasons without the island. Im not interested in heroes.

the closer you are to finding out the answer

the more questions there are!!!

and thats what happens on lost every week!

D1nner said:
This is kindve off-topic but.. how would you guys rate this show compared to Heroes, Prison Break, House etc? Gonna probably start getting into this before next season comes out.

i watch all those shows and lost, i like them all.......probably equally the same as well...lol

Back