Whos the moron that said it

iOwnage

Confiscation of the Mind
Oct 21, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
8957-2822-1883-9918
Someone on these forums lead me to believe that splitscreen was confirmed for BWii. Well I just got it yesterday and found out its 1 player only (besides online)

Other than that, it's really stupid that Nintendo would make online co-op, and no splitscreen co-op. No split screen anything, actually.

With every game, there is always some little thing they screw up on and this mistake is not little!

wow they played you really bad huh lol but don't worry i heard the game is good even tho im getting MOH instead

yea it is a good game but online isn't as fun as splitscreen, especially without headset, and campaign is alright.

iOwnage said:
yea it is a good game but online isn't as fun as splitscreen, especially without headset, and campaign is alright.

Your right, I really thought the same thing. I was very dissapointed. I am also dissapointed at MOH so whatever. I just want a good shooter I can play with my friends and I'd love for it to utilize the Wii Zapper.

Yeah I know what your talking about op. Whoever it was that said it would be split screen I believe was mislead by the BWii website that showed two controllers symbol (like what you would see on the back of game case).

It wasn't until I got home and looked on the back that I realized, hey wtf it says 1 not 2!!!

split screen gaming is quickly becoming a thing of the past, and i find it rather unfortunate

a lot of new games are leaving that off for whatever reason in favor of online features.

online features are great, and they are inarguably the way of the future, but developers need to remember that people still play games with friends in the comfort of their own homes. that to me is where gaming is in its truest sociable sense, not online with 15 prepubescent nerds that chat more bs than bill walton.

^^^ Dude. Sousaphone Hero. That RULES!

My best friends in the entire world and I played Trombone in highschool, and we joked about how the Wii should release Trombone Hero. Using the Wii-mote as a slide.

I belived this too. I was very annoyed, but I still think it's a great game. Online co-op is awesome!!

No split-screen o.0

The only multiplayer games out there which can be played on one tv are all the annoying minigame games! I want a good shooter or something! Golden eye 64 would be good enough for me...

I have the game and I say that the split-screen is a major loss from the game but the online features make up for it. My personal favorite is skirmish which is basically a feature like 'Slayer' on Halo...a death match.

well i've been pretty much playing it all day now and realized the online is really fun, but no split makes me and my bro mad. The online co-op is fun but im pissed that theres no way of communication! I was watching a guy run into his tank and he didnt know how to get in it and was sitting there yelling at my t.v. and he finally figured it out 10 minutes later..

iownage. split screen is crap, i dont know why anyone likes it. your views are shrunk. the quality is lowered. and you cant find where the hell you are. and dude. read a box.

My view.

Back