Who's the person you want to go against all the time?

Poseidon who are Moros and Ares, or is that a secret?
I've been coming across them as of late, and was just wondering.

Poseidon who are Moros and Ares, or is that a secret?
I've been coming across them as of late, and was just wondering.

Moros = iS* Wry

I know who Ares is but he doesn't want anybody to know so I guess that falls into the secret catagory lol....he posted on the clan site that its time for his 56 game this week so he must have been grinding in some games :)

so there's this guy a 56-Deadpool. Oh I would really like to put him in a meatgrinder.:bullet:

I played against a deadpool, but i'm thinking this is a different player seeing as he did not leave that much of an impression on me.
Mind you (s)he could just have had a day off.

Oh know he's just my buddy. The plan was I talk some smack and he finally comes online to play some games and it worked.:thumbsup:

I don't mind noobs, at least i'm very thankful for them since they give me some breathing space to finish up the weapon proficiencies of all the guns i rather not play with.
Since a couple of days (after reaching lvl 50) i decided to dinally finish the proficiencies of all the weapons).
After nearly 80000 exp going 100000 exp i'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. All that is left is the handguns and the shotguns.
I'm grateful that nwith them finished i'll never have to play with either the WA2000 or the terralite again.
(Yes i dislike the terralite, i've never been good with it, i'll take the sigmus9 over it any day of the week).

I don't mind noobs, at least i'm very thankful for them since they give me some breathing space to finish up the weapon proficiencies of all the guns i rather not play with.
Since a couple of days (after reaching lvl 50) i decided to dinally finish the proficiencies of all the weapons).
After nearly 80000 exp going 100000 exp i'm finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. All that is left is the handguns and the shotguns.
I'm grateful that nwith them finished i'll never have to play with either the WA2000 or the terralite again.
(Yes i dislike the terralite, i've never been good with it, i'll take the sigmus9 over it any day of the week).

I've completed half of my weapon proficiences and gained quite a lot of XP. On the last forum I was on, I was Administrator and the amount of active people on GE was just shocking. Every single person had all the proficiences done I was actually quite amazed.

I always do them all as well.
But seeing as this was my third alt, i kept putting it off.
Perferring to play with the Sigmus and later the strata.
Upon approaching lvl 50 i felt it was time to get it over with.

I was quite surprised at how easy it was to get the golden gun proficiency.
The majority of the players on golden gun, seem to prefer to farm around the golen gun without actually bothering to go for the golden gun.

Last edited:
Back