Who's the person you want to go against all the time?

I always do them all as well.
But seeing as this was my third alt, i kept putting it off.
Perferring to play with the Sigmus and later the strata.
Upon approaching lvl 50 i felt it was time to get it over with.

Sigmus was the gun to use when we all was Level 1 - 15. I used to use it all the time and I actually have it on my personal loadout called ''Random''. I used the Sigmus with LP, it's beast and I definitely recommend to put it as your loadout in case your in a sticky situation.

^Actually i used the default stauger loadout the first time i was trying to level up. The second time I used a sigmus 9. But Redcrow why do you dislike the terralite? It's one of my favorite guns of all time.

The gun just feels too slow for my taste. And because the gun just doesn't feel right, doesn't seem to be able to empty its clip as fast as i want it too, my gameplay and my aiming seem to be off. Like i am too quick to aim at an opponent before the first bullet fires out. I can't explain it well, but it basically means the gun just never seems to handle quite the way i want it to, which just frustrates me. Whereas the sigmus9 handles like a dream.

I'm sorry to say this but I completely disagree with RedCrow. Terralite is one of the best guns to use with the Silencer since the shots go long range and actually do a lot of damage to your opponents. The silencer literally makes the bullets go further also increasing it's speed. Yes at times it may seem slow but with the Silencer it's beast. When I was level 25 I would use it all the time but since I'm level 51 and completed my Strata & Ivana weapon Proficiences, I tend to like Strata & Ivana more since there more powerful and much harder to unlock since they are better than the rest of them.

Don't worry, i've known for some time i'm practically alone in this.
A lot of people love the terra, but for some reason it just ain't my cup of tea.

The silencer literally makes the bullets go further also increasing it's speed. Yes at times it may seem slow but with the Silencer it's beast.
The silencer actually decreases the range and damage of the bullets, same as any other gun. But it's still one of the best guns with a silencer.

The silencer actually decreases the range and damage of the bullets, same as any other gun. But it's still one of the best guns with a silencer.

Oh my bad :/. And yeah it actually is. The best gun with the Silencer will always be Ivana. It's just beast with Silencer.

On a completed unrelated note, i was wasting some time today looking for a new wallpaper.
When i found this one. I'm thinking [+]Yosh! gonna like this one:

Attachments

• tijdelijk.jpg
    tijdelijk.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 308
  • tijdelijk.jpg
    tijdelijk.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
It's King to u sir lol just kidd'n. Don't sweat it.anyways back to topic I want to go another round with Mr. Tampabondo (probly didn't reconize my tag in conflict. I waz Darkness at that time...)

It's King to u sir lol just kidd'n. Don't sweat it.anyways back to topic I want to go another round with Mr. Tampabondo (probly didn't reconize my tag in conflict. I waz Darkness at that time...)

Haha! :D. I'm really eager to have a 1v1 match against ''TheWolfen''. I'd like to see his skill with the Ivana. Because seriously when I obtain the Ivana, I go BEAST! and literally get like 20 kills in less than 2 minutes so yeah :p.

Back