who's up 4 wii instant messaging

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
i think it would be cool if nintendo gave wii instant messaging as opposed to just mail messaging.

no i meant on the wii system itself like how aim,yahoo, has theirs.

I dunno it would be hard without a keyboard...

Maybe something like pictochat where you can draw and type :cool:

yeah, but not a lot of people actually have active friends over wiiconnect, so they aren't going to get a lot of people using it. no people, no money, and we all know nintendo will do anything for money

Nah, Nintendo would never do that, main reason being that they are way to uptight about internet safety on their console.

Actually, there just uptight enough so that they can't get sued because people found ways to track other people via the wii friend code

There's a better chance of a Mii lounge channel allowing users to chat or whatever than us ever getting Messenger on the Wii, although both are very unlikely to happen. At least for the time being, maybe we will get some sort of a Mii lounge channel, something along those lines anyways.

swordkirby said:
yeah, but not a lot of people actually have active friends over wiiconnect, so they aren't going to get a lot of people using it. no people, no money, and we all know nintendo will do anything for money

Are you serious? Nintendo spent over $17million on the new wii remote jackets, when they really didnt have to. Not to mention the Wii sports cases in Europe. They could have just given us the crappy paper ones they gave America, but they didnt. And all these free updates and Free online mode?

Get your facts right at least. Microsoft are the money grabbers lmao.

Warrior said:
Are you serious? Nintendo spent over $17million on the new wii remote jackets, when they really didnt have to. Not to mention the Wii sports cases in Europe. They could have just given us the crappy paper ones they gave America, but they didnt. And all these free updates and Free online mode?

Get your facts right at least. Microsoft are the money grabbers lmao.
UM HOW DO U KNOW NINTENDO SPENT $17MILLION ON THE WII REMOTE JACKETS AND CASES FOR WII SPORTS. POST UP THE LINK I WANNA FIND OUT MORE ON THIS.:wtf:

Back