Who's up for a Pokemon Tournament!

That's why I always double check what I am releasing :D
Yay it saves me a lot of work when I can use PokeGen :)

Ah, grand.If one'a those event Pokes are that recent Wi-Fi Reshiram, I'm gonna have t' try my best to win this. I accidentally released mine awhile back. ;_; No one else had one I can get a clone of neither...

awwwwwwwwww. I feel sorry for you.

But i'm not sure if this touney is ever going to launch :(.

Also I might do several event pokemon if I can find a clone glitch :D, because I don't hack at all on games.

(My old computer, now that was a different story :D)

Last edited:
Yeah, I tried that site, by my computer don't want to load it :(

Well, my PC is pretty ****, but I think it's my web browser. Thanks for the other link though, cuz that works for me :D

Also, i'm open for suggestions about what the prize should be. Right now i'm tempted to put it as the reshiram for Splash_King.

Last edited:
The Keledo would be great if you have 2 :p I didn't have 5th gen during the events :/
I thought there would be more people... Probably will take a while until we can start

I would say, wait until we get 8 people or 16, but it doesn't look like that's ever going to happen because of the lack of interest. so far thre's a 50% - 50% of the prizes, more opinions!

I have like 4 level 5 untounched mews from my Soulsilver and Heartgold.

Well, it looks like that's all the people we are gonna get! I wanna see if I can get 16 people in my school in a tournament to see which one launches first :D.

Back