Who's your brawler of choice?

lloyd_yayo said:
1st choice, over all faviorite would hafta be luigi, just beacuse i can string together amazing air combos and his jumping ability is amazing.

2nd choice would be zelda (not using shiek), her teleport allows me to do many things deceptivly. and she has good smash attacks.

3rd choice, tie between mewtwo and ice climbers. im just great with them 2 :smile:

p.s. Marth is fox mccloud kryptonite if u know how to use him :thumbsup:
marth is everyones kryptonite, hes rigged :sick:
to bad with the lack of gamecubes online connectivity they couldnt nerf him

young link ftw

Well let's see...physics for one. His above average jumping ability seems not to be weighted down by his armor and sword. Plus double jumping is defying physics in it's entirety. Another thing about Marth is that he seems to be awfully strong for such an "average speed" character. If you're caught up in one of Marth's combos, you'll be seeing sparks flying off the stage in no time.

Another character I seem to be exceptionally goo with is Mario. I mean come on, let's talk about classic characters for a moment. Mario is just about the most well-rounded character on the field and with his new Final Smash he looks promising in Brawl.

I'm out for now.

~RedFox

mario does look promising. I'm going to take my time to find out who i like with brawl. there attacks might be changed from melee though.

RedFox said:
Well let's see...physics for one. His above average jumping ability seems not to be weighted down by his armor and sword. Plus double jumping is defying physics in it's entirety. Another thing about Marth is that he seems to be awfully strong for such an "average speed" character. If you're caught up in one of Marth's combos, you'll be seeing sparks flying off the stage in no time.

Another character I seem to be exceptionally goo with is Mario. I mean come on, let's talk about classic characters for a moment. Mario is just about the most well-rounded character on the field and with his new Final Smash he looks promising in Brawl.

I'm out for now.

~RedFox
redfox totally said most of it
+ 1 more thing, his sword is very long, its probably one of the longest melee attacks in the game aside from DK, and DKs attack is slow, which is why he has that melee range, but marths attack is pretty fast and considering how far away he can attack....

Last edited:
okay idk if people noticed but moves for melee characters on brawl might be tweaked or completely changed.

Hopefully if Sheik isn't in Brawl, there's another character I could use...
'Cause I fired up Melee, and seems that I pretty much stink with anyone but her.

I wonder what all kind of unlockable characters will be avaliable that we don't know about......

Oh the intensity!

Ok, back on subject, children. I don't want people going crazy about what characters they want in Brawl in this forum.

Btw, EVERYONE is "good" with sheik. She's a cheap character and anyone could win a match with her unbalanced speed and power. Some of her smashes are mind-blowing if strung together, but she's pretty much a "hit-'n'-run" character.

The Smash Bros. series is amazing in general and I know we all look forward to it. While we're waiting, I would appreciate if a staff member would hurry up with a "Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles" section *HINT HINT*

Anywho, I'm done for now, Peace.

~RedFox

RedFox said:
Ok, back on subject, children. I don't want people going crazy about what characters they want in Brawl in this forum.

Btw, EVERYONE is "good" with sheik. She's a cheap character and anyone could win a match with her unbalanced speed and power. Some of her smashes are mind-blowing if strung together, but she's pretty much a "hit-'n'-run" character.

The Smash Bros. series is amazing in general and I know we all look forward to it. While we're waiting, I would appreciate if a staff member would hurry up with a "Resident Evil: Umbrella Cronicles" section *HINT HINT*

Anywho, I'm done for now, Peace.

~RedFox
well good thing with wiis online there should be patches and what not
btw..im horrible with shiek..lol, i could never figure out to use here correctly
also, dont count on seeing a RE UC section, its not generating much discussion + its just a arcade style shooter

Back