Sonic is going to be my favorite character when I unlock him. But for right now

#1. Lucario
#2. Olimar
#3. Pit
#4. Wario
#5. King DeDeDe

Izanami said:
Wow i must be the only one who uses Zelda/Sheik :p
No I use them. Pretty deadly combo for me. But I have been trying to learn Captain Falcon and Gannon since I love their mid-air grabs. (Up B and Side B but the side B is only a grab for gannon)

1) Ike
2) ZSS
3) Pit
4) Pokemon Trainer

Ike has really grown on me, in terms of overall though, Falco is my go-to guy!!!

SouthPaw26 said:
1) Ike
2) ZSS
3) Pit
4) Pokemon Trainer

Ike has really grown on me, in terms of overall though, Falco is my go-to guy!!!
Yea I feel the same Ike is growing on me since that event I did with him but I won't main him, maybe just a couple fun matches with him.

I know I said Lucario was badass, but Diddy Kong is much better.

If you use the banana peels correctly you're set.
Also when you KO someone, it's the perfect time to take the bananas out or shoot your peanuts and eat them for health!

I like all the new characters, but defiantly my favorite new character is King Dedede which is actually pretty strange because my favorite character is Pikachu who has a different style all toghther. However, I been a huge fan of his since Dreamland Adventure (even though you fight him only once) which probably helps with the fandom side, but I also enjoy the play style a lot.

Last edited:
1. Metanight
2. Lucario
3. Ike

Trying to remember who else is there... Oh yeah and Diddy Kong

there are so many picks. unlike melee where there were only about 3 characters that everyone used. at least there are alot of varities.

1. lucario (just unlocked him)
2. meta knight
3. ike
4. sonic & snake (don't know, but they looks badass)

1. Lucario
2. Falco

Those two are the people I will usually go to when fighting to win in a serious manner. When I'm just playing around for fun, I'll choose any character except Lucas and Luigi.

Actually going back to my post, I've grown apart from using anyone else but Ike & Falco. Pokemon Trainer released all 3 of his pokes without even asking me how I felt about it, Pit told me he had to go on a quest & then I get a message from a Centurion that tells me he won't be coming back. Then ZSS told me we should take a break & see other players, but I know what that really means... :(

Back