Who's your wiichat enemy?

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Meh, we need a favorite member counterpart, as there are 3 threads covering those and none about this......

Hm..... Wii_boy and that other guy the most. Scrup too.

Last edited:
I don't actually have an enemy on here. I try and avoid as much trouble as possible so its hard to say. But I would say my worst enemy is infact...me.

Not gonna go there. Quite a few I dislike but it'll just cause controversy, and people won't take the fact that someone doesn't like them (always happens on here), therefore, I'll stick out of this one, and watch all the kiddies fight :]

Oh, I have to add TLC Muhhahaahhah. Super mod AND second in rep....

Brawny said:
Oh, I have to add TLC Muhhahaahhah. Super mod AND second in rep....

i smell a ban.....:incazzato:

:wink:

Oh yeah, She is also an enemy because I'm not her friend in that one thread... :incazzato:

Off-topic: anyone ever notice that the script for this: :aureola:is aureola? Lol. look it up if you don't know it......

billii: when he's hatin' on Steph lol.

i0n, because there is not gfx section.....also, you can't add smileys in an edit, unless you memorize all the scripts.

I feel I have a few, but I won't name them. It's not polite to point fingers...

...also, I must be on their enemies list too...

I Bet I'm Enemies To Pleanty Cause Sometimes i Post:

"This Thread Has Already Been Made"
"Don't Double Post"
"Don't Triple Post"
"Don't Spam"
"Don't Start An Argument"
"This Is Pointless"

And Many Other Ones....

I DOn't Have An Enemy Inparticular... Except People Who Hate On My Friends...

Like, WWL2P< For Instance... She's One Of My Best Frineds On Here... Not In Real Life, Mind You....

Billii Says That He's Her Enemy, However, Bilii's A Good Person And A Not-As-Close-As-WWL2P...

So, He's Still On My Not-Enemy List...

Did I Just Type THAT Much About That!?:shocked:

I Don't Usually Do That... :lol:

i would just like to say that i dont have enemies however, certain members want to provoke me and make me an ememy but i wont let them. they can reason with me until they turn blue like my little mushroom. nothing will change except for my logical reasons.

i can not mention any names because i dont have any. like i wrote previously i just ban whoever is a NUCIANCE and doenst follow the rules.

rest assure dispite of what everyone is saying about "overthrowing me" and "everyone leaving this site" that wont happen. as you can see, ive answered EVERYONES questions fairly and just

Dang, who REALLY has that big of a problem with you jill? I bet if names......got.....uh....leaked somehow..........

Back