Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Ok, this is a very sad question to ask, AND I HOPE YOU MEAN MINDA NOT BEING THE LITTLE MIGIT THING, and yea Zelda was missing somthing that made her less..ehhh y'know and i just dont know what.

4dh9krp.jpg

nintendo309 said:
o_O U think that a video game character is hot. Just saying, if you misunderstood, That this is for FUN. not "Ooh, I like Midna, but *blank* is hotter"

I take back my QFT then, thank you very much!

I honestly don't see why saying a video game character is hot is any wierder than saying a super model or movie star is hot. Both are probably unattainable for most of you. It's not like video game characters still look like polygon temples, they actually have gotten to the point where they can have some sex appeal.

Last edited:
HAHAHA .. MIDNA at the end of the game!

This is kind of funny, because as soon as I beat the game the first time, I told my girlfriend, wow, Midna is hot!

We laughed, good times.

well, even though i'm not into girls *cough* i'll say midna (at the end of the game of course)

oh, and usually I don't see video game characters like that, but still - don't get all upset at the creator of the post. it's just for fun

Obviously zelda. no holds bard. i mean dont get me wrong midna is ok when she transforms into her realself but the weird coloured skin is too creepy. Anyway i prefer llia cause she seems better looking and more normal. Oh link and llia are love i reckon anyway cause its always emotional when theres a cutscene between them.

ganton said:
are u lonly..... it's a video game

Yeah it's a video game, no crap.

Actually I probably am the least lonely out of most people here. Infact I have a girlfriend, I'm just not about to be fake or closeminded like most of you are. :thumbsup:

I'm sure you've gotten a thing for some movie stars before.

You do know they're only airbrushed fantasies, perv?

Last edited:
Midna is way hotter

Of course midna is hotter she is dark, mysterious, and picks on link. Love her!

Umm... People who think this is weird, it is, but the people made in games are suppose to be made like that, they're suppose to look good. This ISN'T serious, at no point are they gonna love a cartoon character, it's just some fun... Calm down people!

i think everyone just needs to lighten up... this was a funny idea for a thread, and i have the perfect answer:

midna on zelda action!

haha

jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back