Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm I am imature and I dont have a girl....so perfect thread for me!
Minda is kind of....
creepy....but Zelda.....
Yeah probably Zelda :lol:

Last edited:
Thought I'd just update the count (ya, I had some time on my hands...):

Midna - 15

Zelda - 10

I can't believe that twat is beating Zelda. >_<

ssbb_lover said:
Thought I'd just update the count (ya, I had some time on my hands...):

Midna - 15

Zelda - 10

I can't believe that twat is beating Zelda. >_<

thats scary....whats attractive about Minda....:lol:

Have you heard of something called a "human female" They are around, and if you do everything right you will forget about zelda and the other woman :yesnod:

cut the peni4 and testie off of zelda and ill think about it add boobs and a vagin@ ill sleep on it Make her hot and have beaitifull hair HELL YEA

(zelda

blogman54 said:
Have you heard of something called a "human female" They are around, and if you do everything right you will forget about zelda and the other woman :yesnod:

dont be a jackass.....Zelda can replace anything....trust me!

Well, I finally finished TP tonight. My wife made the tacit observation, "Wow, Midna's hot" So, yeah, I'd go with her. Zelda's kinda...bland.

As for all the people going, "It's a ****ing cartoon, get a life/piece of ass/etc"...um..it's art. It's the 21st century equivalent of "Girl with a Pearl Earring" by Vermeer. Video games have progressed to the point where the graphics have become an art form, as opposed to the 3-bit pixels of the Apple ][ days. If the creators didn't intend to depict beauty/sexual attractiveness, they wouldn't depict them with smooth, toned torsos or firm breasts.

Besides, I have a thing for goth chicks. Still trying to get my wife back into the black corset she wore when we'd go clubbing.

i gotta say midna is pretty hot for a game but zelda has always been fitter in a virtual way but i prefer real life people than virtual people.
1) real life people u get better pleasure from sex
2) u can actually feel peoples tits in real life

fletch2626 said:
i gotta say midna is pretty hot for a game but zelda has always been fitter in a virtual way but i prefer real life people than virtual people.
1) real life people u get better pleasure from sex
2) u can actually feel peoples tits in real life

For some odd reason, I'm thinking you've never had sex, or felt a pair of breasts. But that's just a guess. Besides, how do you have sex with non-real people?

Also, people who spank it to cartoons are creepy. Just to clarify.
EDIT: Engrish

Why would you like a thing on a tv screen?

Seriously, I find it totally sick that anyone could like anything on a screen, it's just a bunch of colored pixels!

I think it's just plain sick and wrong to lust after a woman unless you're looking at the woman with your own eyes and she's really there. It's sick to like a projected image on the tv made of pixels or women in playboy that ARE JUST PAPER, PERVS!!

SICK, ALL OF YOU, SICK!!!!

TV IMAGE AND PAPER ARE NOT HOT!!!

Last edited:
wow, can some moderator just block this thing already? its getting a little out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back