Whose hotter, Zelda or Midna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWELR said:
wow, can some moderator just block this thing already? its getting a little out of hand.

But its so funny! Watching people display with such vigour their closed minds is hilarious! Moreso because they don't get it (why its funny (or sad) OR that they are closed minded) I mean, its a FORUM! on the INTERNET! talking about a GAME! and is discussing characters HYPOTHETICALLY! so the people being all judgemental and offended should just GET OVER IT! but no - they keep right on calling people names. Human beings crack me up - its like they saved their brain state at 12 years, and like to go back there from time to time.

TP Help aka I suck at fishing

Wrong thread, lol.

BTW I was being sarcastic if you guys couldn't catch the obvious.

Sapper said:
For some odd reason, I'm thinking you've never had sex, or felt a pair of breasts. But that's just a guess. Besides, how do you have sex with non-real people?

Also, people who spank it to cartoons are creepy. Just to clarify.
EDIT: Engrish
yea but im 15 so i aint had sex yet and its ****in game its only for fun to say whos hotter u dumb ****

geeeeeeee

Zelda's hotter. :ihih:

Minda's like a freaky Imp thing that floats around... does she even have feet? :confused:

Wouldn't she be half ur height anyway?

Maybe if they stretched her out a bit or something? (lol where am i going with this?)

I guess Mida's not hot(Much) in the physical sense but he facial expressions are priceless!(Those sounds she makes.... RING MY BELL)

I guess what it really comes down to is, if you stick Tits, hot buns ect on anything, you should get a reaction from MOST men.

Then again I AM A SICK MINDED PERSON,

If you want to know how sick:

Im not telling! its better of that you dont know for the sake of my reputation and your sanity
No Im serious

Last edited:
Wow what the hell? this thread is still up and running. wow.

anyway for all you people going "Ewww midna is a little imp thing you are a weirdo!", Finish the game first noobs. Obviously I am refering to her in her true form.

Like what the hell, to the stupid 13 year old idiots going "omg u r a wiiird0!!" it was meant to be a harmless joke thread at most.

They are both hotter than Samus Aran but I think ultimately Zelda is the HOTTEST because of those drop dead hot clothes and jewelry shes always wearing. Midna kinda looked wierd in that Twili thing at the end. I was hoping for something a lil more sexier now...well theres always the next LoZ game. I'd love for her to come back. The next one could focus on blood. If you read carefully at the end Ganondorf said, "The history of Light and Shadow will be written in Blood". I thought that was a really significant line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back