Whose system is Not Playable at all?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Whose wii system is not playable at all? I have read a lot of ppl saying the motion sensor isnt great, but whose system is not playable???

Good!!!!!!!!

Mines working like a frigg'n charm man. I absolutely fell in love with the Wii.

Thats great news!! Hows the motion sensor???? Also, when u first turn it on, it starts to update right? ( this way i know wuts going to happen when i gt mine)

Mine!

I got lucky this morning, and only waited in line for about 2 and a half hours. I brought home my brand-new Wii and a copy of Zelda... Set it up... Turned it on... AAAANNNNDDDD....

I can't get through the setup screens without the system freezing. It recognizes the Wiimote, but stops tracking it after about 15 to 20 seconds. I've tried it on three different TV's, just in case there was something strange there. Then I tried it at a completely different house. Still no go. Then I bought a second Wiimote (I wanted 2 anyway), and it did the exact same thing with the second one. (Yes, I synched it.)

So, I have a beautiful, $249 bookend. And no one seems to have any answers for me. I have to wait until another shipment comes in on Tuesday before I can attempt to return this Wii and get one that works.

Sorry, i hope you get a new one.......

Thanks. I'm still holding out some hope that it turns out to be something REALLY stupid. But considering how many years I've spent working with technology, I'm about at the end of my rope.

yeah.. i just responded to u ..

Back