Whose system is Not Playable at all?

BubbaBeans said:
Thanks. I'm still holding out some hope that it turns out to be something REALLY stupid. But considering how many years I've spent working with technology, I'm about at the end of my rope.

call nintendo, they will help u

I've tried. I get the "All of our phone lines are busy" and options to go through their automated system. I'll keep trying, though. If worse comes to worse, I'll just have to wait a couple days before I can play!

i never got one either. I wasn't allowed. My parents wanted me to "wait" instead of going out and buying it right away.

they are going for 1,410 dollars on ebay. I printed them all off and layed the sheet on my dads computer keyboard..

The reason they're having problems with the sensor bar is that they're supposed to put it on the top of the tv, they're probably just hiding it in a shelve or something.

GreyKirby said:
Mine is not playable cause i didn't get one :cryin: :( I missed by 1 :(

LOL, I am supposed to get mine for my birthday on December 7th, so my parents went out at 6:20 A.M. this morning to go buy one. They came home around 9:30 and told me that they have a voucher for the next shipment (around beginning of December). So basically we don't have one now, but I will still be getting one by the same date that I would even if they had made launch. So I am still happy. :lol:

Edit: My parents were just screwing with my head. As it turns out, right now, hidden in a closet in our house until my birthday, we have:

Nintendo Wii Console (in the box, with a Wiimote/Nunchuk setup, and Wii Sports)
An Extra Wiimote/Nunchuk setup
A 2000 Wii Points Giftcard
A Classic Controller
Red Steel
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

So... Much... Wii... Can't contain excitement...

Last edited:
paintba||er said:
If something happens to mine I'm gonna be pissed because I sat outside freezing my ass off for 29 hours.

Why didn't you just preorder one instead of freezing your ass off?

haha, yeah for real!

Although, my EB Games told me they weren't taking any pre-orders for it. Then they tell me that they are getting well over 200 systems at that EB alone. I show up this morning at about 8 a.m. thinking "Oh i'll be able to snatch one." Nope, then they tell me they only got enough for the pre-orders. Im like WTF?! what pre-orders!

Fail +1 for EB Games.

I hope mine wont have any problems.

Back