why are you worried about the wii's graphics?

ssbb_lover said:
The Wii's graphics r going to be "enough". I mean w/ the innovation that it's going to have do u need better graphics than crystal clear? I mean c'mon, y would ppl need better graphics than the Wii's got? I'll tell u y, cuz' Sony/Xbox fanboys don't want to admit that Nintendo's the best, that's y.

Hmm... I think Nintendo Fanboys don't want to admit the gamecube was far worse than the Xbox... but I keep that to myself ;)

And I do agree. On innovation alone Nintendo has both Microsoft and Sony beat.

err? gc and xbox were = in graphical power, but i love how sony is all like for ps1 and ps2: graphics arent everything, then they have tons of money and decide to make a machine thats all about graphics and now their like: ZoMg how is that suppose to suceed its graphics are terrible! not that i have even seen them or anything i just know!

lets recap the console war.
Last Generation:
PS2 comes first, a bit innovative, a new style of play with the controller
XBox comes next, a big ol box o fun
GC comes last, (i think it had a little better) but = to xbox,
PS2 comes first, Xbox trails not far behind, GC lags in the end.
PS2-Cheapest, then GC, then XBox
Wii seems like PS2 in almost every way except for its release time, eh?
This Generation
360-Comes first, a little innovative, new ideas, solid online play second most expensive
Wii comes next, cheap, extremely innovative, offers something different
PS3 comes last, nothing really new, best graphics, dosen add up to much

So basicly, I think PS2=Wii, GC=PS3, and well 360=XBox, my predictions? PS3 fails due to lack of support from cost, Wii comes in first, but not trailing far behind is 360. I think this is pretty accurate.

sKin said:
Hmm... I think Nintendo Fanboys don't want to admit the gamecube was far worse than the Xbox... but I keep that to myself ;)

And I do agree. On innovation alone Nintendo has both Microsoft and Sony beat.
Lol, i'll admit it, I think gc's the worst honestly:lol: But it did have some great games everyone has to admit.

err? gc and xbox were = in graphical power
Not quite, the Xbox had the best graphics, then the PS2 and then the gc.

And I think Wii comes 1st this gen:D

Nemeziz think about what your saying and don't start calling me stupid, you said graphics don't matter im telling you that ain't true. Graphics,gameplay are what make the games...
You can not just be a Wii fan and be like, graphics don't matter!... Well you can but you are just being a biased terd...
I am 100 percent nitendo fan just to let you know, I truley belive the wii is the best... I am real though and I tell things like it is, I think the wii's graphics are enough... Its like this 360, ps3 best graphics and same old gameplay. Wii Really good graphics and incredible gameplay... The Wii makes for the best experience... I would buy it even if the ps3 or 360 wer the cheapest...
I also do belive that the graphics are much better than what we see, Nintendo always has the best graphics. So their graphics will be pretty good...

ssbb_lover said:
Lol, i'll admit it, I think gc's the worst honestly:lol: But it did have some great games everyone has to admit.

Not quite, the Xbox had the best graphics, then the PS2 and then the gc.

And I think Wii comes 1st this gen:D

no xbox and gc were both 128 bits or whatever, and Wii isnt first, 360 was.

i was calling you stupid well, i kinda was but it was playfully, and as for skiin, no UR stupid, holding a grudge against system? grow up, another thing, yes graphics DO matter but NOT LIKE BEFORE, gamecube for example, whats "the worst" no? according to YOU, but to ME? it was the best, as far as ENTERTAINING goes, and i'm not that much of a nintendo fan, i just stick to what i like, i don't care about the media, if EVERYONE like ps1-2-3? or xbox1080? i don't care, i play games that are FUN not ugly and cloned.

NeMeZyZ said:
i was calling you stupid well, i kinda was but it was playfully, and as for skiin, no UR stupid, holding a grudge against system? grow up, another thing, yes graphics DO matter but NOT LIKE BEFORE, gamecube for example, whats "the worst" no? according to YOU, but to ME? it was the best, as far as ENTERTAINING goes, and i'm not that much of a nintendo fan, i just stick to what i like, i don't care about the media, if EVERYONE like ps1-2-3? or xbox1080? i don't care, i play games that are FUN not ugly and cloned.

skiin? Oh, thats me :)

I wasn't holding a grudge, I was just pointing out what I think. I bought the GCN right after I bought the X-Box, and guess which one I still play today? Why the Xbox, just because it had far more superior games than the cube, and it's online play was UNPARRALED to anything at that time (Halo 2 online = orgasmic :p ) But once again don't get me wrong, the Cube had some pretty good games. RE4 was a blast, and Wind Waker was pretty fun also. But sadly those games got pretty old pretty quick, and i'm suprised Nintendo didn't take more chances with the Cube. Well to you Graphics may not matter, but this is NEXT-GEN, and sadly enough to most people they do matter. The average consumer is pretty stupid, and whatever looks the prettiest is what they'll more than likely go for. Let's hope Nintendo capitilizes on that.

Xbox 1080! lmao11! :lol:

White text does not agree o_0

lol i didn't mean to offend you in anyway, and yea xbox1080 lol you know...i'ma get that 1080 avalanche cos i loved the n64 version, thank god for backwards compatability on another note..it may not seem like it, but i'm all about graphics UNTIL nintendo hynotized me about it being NEWgen not nextgen, so then iwas like..."goodpoint" but i woudn't mind getting a ps3, or a 360 (micheal jordan!) but with all these rumors about these system xploding and causing mass destruction, kinda scares me...

Back