Why arent people willing to share info?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
:eek:ut: wtf is wrong wit all these people man. Ive been trying to kno when to buy one and have called over 5 different stores. All say rudely and impatiently "No we DONT have anymore wiis in stock! We dont know when the next shipment comes in"......like wtf i wanna beat these people down. Well anyways can any of you tell me when I can get a Wii? Some say tmrw (Dec 1st, some say Dec 3rd some say Dec 6th some day Dec 8th) Anyone wanna gimme some info instead of saying umm i THINK its that day...just a guess because its what other people think

well some places are getting bombarded with people calling asking about it. think of how annoying it would be if you got about 5 calls an hour from diffrent people asking about Wii stocks. it would drive you mad wouldnt it? i know it would make me get a little angry ifi keep getting asked that question

NintendoGamer said:
:eek:ut: wtf is wrong wit all these people man. Ive been trying to kno when to buy one and have called over 5 different stores. All say rudely and impatiently "No we DONT have anymore wiis in stock! We dont know when the next shipment comes in"......like wtf i wanna beat these people down. Well anyways can any of you tell me when I can get a Wii? Some say tmrw (Dec 1st, some say Dec 3rd some say Dec 6th some day Dec 8th) Anyone wanna gimme some info instead of saying umm i THINK its that day...just a guess because its what other people think

i called circuit city today and the lady said all she knew was that they were gonna sell them on sunday so try your circuit city i guess.

Yeah im trying to get my Wii too and people just keep saying dates and no store locations to match them with, but I just heard Walmart will have some Dec 6 so that seems like the best day to go but im going to check all this week just in case.

I call 20 stores a day, sometimes more, and when I can sense a little agrivation with these people, I don't let it get to em one bit, because I know I would act the same way if it were me working there. Most employee's also have no idea when shipments are coming either, so just be patient, keep calling early, and you'll get somewhere eventually.

i live in australia and i dam well hope this crap isn't gunna happen here.
i'm going to the midnight launch at eb on december 6th to pick one up and the eb store guy said that they have ordered more than 400 wii's just for the opening. but there are heaps of other stores in the one shopping cnetre that have hundreds of wii's the day after so i'm just praying that theres enuf wii's to go round:cryin:

NintendoGamer said:

You have to understand that some people are very how can i say... religious about their jobs. All corporates technically are not allowed to enclose any information on tims it will come in. But of course, most people tell you because they either don't care or don't mind.

Mitch2025 said:
well some places are getting bombarded with people calling asking about it. think of how annoying it would be if you got about 5 calls an hour from diffrent people asking about Wii stocks. it would drive you mad wouldnt it? i know it would make me get a little angry ifi keep getting asked that question

That's the costs of doing business and selling the product. If the companies were intelligent about it, they'd incorporate stock messages into their automated systems for hot items. I worked sales for awhile, and I was always happy to check stock for customers who called.

If you asked at any Walmart, they genuinely don't know. They don't have any idea what's on the next truck until it comes, then they just unload it and put it where it goes. The whole thing is automated.

Well they might not know when they get more in so do you want them to lie to you? I have a job and may times people ask when we'll get something in and if I dont know I'll say "I dont know let me ask someone else" if they dont know we tell them a gentral date or say we wont be getting it in for a while. So I know how you fell but just be pacent or go on Ebay.

Mitch2025 said:

Mitch..thats there job on the phone when people call in...they're supposed to give us good information, not "i dont know answers", i see what you're saying about them being ticked off being asked the same question but thats their job GIVE US OUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WII's

NintendoGamer said:

I work at a video game store, and I must say it does get quite annoying when every phone call is asking if we have Wii's or any Ps3s in stock. Every 10 seconds the phone rings, and I don't feel like pulling out an explanation as I cannot get anything done with you guys constantly inside my ass cheeks asking every single ****ing time, with the same ****ing person asking the same thing every god damn day.

Kamikaze said:
I work at a video game store, and I must say it does get quite annoying when every phone call is asking if we have Wii's or any Ps3s in stock. Every 10 seconds the phone rings, and I don't feel like pulling out an explanation as I cannot get anything done with you guys constantly inside my ass cheeks asking every single ****ing time, with the same ****ing person asking the same thing every god damn day.

What Video Game Store do you work at???

Kamikaze said:

I'm supposed to enter at least 4 characters...

thatstobadd56 said:
What Video Game Store do you work at???

I work at Gamecrazy. And as for Inspire, attempt to patronize me is futile. So please, try again.

Back