Why Brawl Was Delayed (Good News)

I thinks the more 3rd arty characters is BS. Just my opinion.

The information is just hearsay. There's no proof of anything until its officialy announced.

As far as kirby having to be unlocked, well that is possible since he may be one of the first npc team mates you get in Subspace and after you've completed the stage he will become a selectable character.

That's most likely how all the unlockable characters will work, with the same system, being used your enemies (when applicable of course).

Thank you, Marioman.

LiquidD said:
How can you trust this when it came from another forum AND when he puts famitsu as source, there is no link.
It could very easily be false information. Then...its not true, who cares? Its just speculation. I'm not saying its likely false, but theres always a possibility.

Shoko said:
brawls's gonna be way too awesome. i might blow up when i start playin it

When you said "i might blow up when i start playin it" I literally laughed out loud :lol: . Just the way you typed it and the way I read it, it seems hilarious to me.

P.S. If you blow up you won't be able to play it (JK about this sentence but not about the rep),

You've just been repped for giving me a good laugh. Even if people will think I'm crazy for thinking it's funny. I have a crazy sense of humor.

Last edited:
Lugia said:
wtf... is this going to be an rpg? if its 10 hours they better make it worth 10 hours... also does anyone smell another delay?
What, can't handle long stories? =P

And no, no more delays. Sakurai wouldn't do it, he'd lose too much money as the game lost hype from taking so long.

S.S. said:
What, can't handle long stories? =P

And no, no more delays. Sakurai wouldn't do it, he'd lose too much money as the game lost hype from taking so long.

its not supposed to be a long story. every other fighter ive played hasnt had a long story and thats what makes fighters good. you arent attached to the game trying to finish one lousy thing.

after seeing that its supposed to come out Q3 in europe i dunno...it wouldnt lose hype...you guys would just whine or imagine more...hahahahaha but that just doesnt seem right. at most i would figure europe would have it a month after us but maybe our delay is still in the works...

Its not supposed to be a long story because no other fighter has a long story? Then how does gaming evolve? Thats like saying [back in the day] we can't make a 3d game because all the other games are in 2d!

It will only make the game better.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its not supposed to be a long story because no other fighter has a long story? Then how does gaming evolve? Thats like saying [back in the day] we can't make a 3d game because all the other games are in 2d!

It will only make the game better.
gaming does not evolve when you try to take every kind of game and mash it into one. i already dont want to play sonic so i definately dont want to know that i may have to spend half a day on sonic just to get something else. im just beginning to think that this shows how nintendo is sometimes better at focusing on nonsense then the actual game because after a few months of having it the storyline is the last thing im going to think about playing. online playing > storylines. TY

...then don't play it?

I, for one, know that if the story mode is atleast decent I will be playing it over plenty of times.

Lugia said:
gaming does not evolve when you try to take every kind of game and mash it into one. i already dont want to play sonic so i definately dont want to know that i may have to spend half a day on sonic just to get something else. im just beginning to think that this shows how nintendo is sometimes better at focusing on nonsense then the actual game because after a few months of having it the storyline is the last thing im going to think about playing. online playing > storylines. TY

with your logic pokemon battle revolution would be better than super mario galaxy...

(i think the opposite, storyline>online)

JCpackers05 said:
YES A LONG STORY MODE! the other two story modes took less than an hour to play entirely through! thats awesome!
...You mean Classic and Adventure?

Those took like 5-10 minutes xD

mushroomedmario said:
with your logic pokemon battle revolution would be better than super mario galaxy...

(i think the opposite, storyline>online)
i dont play rpgs on consoles. if they could make something like super mario rpg again that would be different otherwise its getting old.

i wouldnt need pokemon battle revolution to play online...i would just need it to look at fancy graphics.

you shouldnt use my logic to say what you think because i wouldnt even compare those games in the first place.

LevesqueIsKing said:
...then don't play it?

this must be your response to everything. just because i dont want to play it doesnt mean at sometime ill always have an option.

What? You just proved my own point. It gives you the option to play it, no one is forcing you.

Back