why brawl will be amazing

spiff-ssbb

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2008
Wii Online Code
8140-2366-3149-0356
i know everyone thinks brawl will be awesome. i wanted to get your thoughts on why. personally these are the things i've noticed: (not including character/mode/stage additions since those are over covered in other threads. gameplay only boys) :)

all the best aspects from 64+melee:
from melee:
-air dodge
-side step
-fluidity in character movement + controls
-grab game with hits and directional throws

from 64:
-floatyness we all loved
-pick up and play simplicity
and MOST importantly in my books. the awesome aspect of drill moves being oh so awesome to combo with. theres something awesome about getting someone stuck in a move that hits for longer if the character stays in range and that wicked noise it makes with every hit... it beautiful lol i'm so glad they brought that back

anyone else:

SSE
More Co-op Events
Online Play
More characters

brawl is gonna be fun for me because the last time i really played nintendo was a while back with n64 until i bought my Wii. I have always been a playstation fan so never really got around to playin gamecube (melees and such). so im quite excited to see what my Wii has to offer when this game comes out and the videos of it look excellent. :yesnod:

to Hicks31 and Marth101: these aaaare good points... but like i said.. and i quote: "(not including character/mode/stage additions since those are over covered in other threads. GAMEPLAY only boys)"
there are at least 20 threads on the first three pages of this forum dedicated to these topics. gameplay and feel of the game is what this thread is dedicated to

to C1audio:
welcome to the site. and i actually was JUUUST playing smash 64 last night with some friends haha

spiff-ssbb said:
i know everyone thinks brawl will be awesome.
So why make this thread then?! -sighs- i guess ill contribute. . .

Story Line
More Characters
More stages
Wifi connection
Downloadable stages
Stage builder
Coin shooter
Co-op events
Co-op mult. man melee.

^ lol to see why people think so gameplay wise. you guys MUST be looking forward to something more than characters lol

Back