Why Buy It?

Wiirdo

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
All the games are coming on the computer gears of war, viva pinata, halo games, if you got a computer who cares! all its got is xbox live

Last edited:
Not true, and those 4 games you mentioned are not even close to how many games are out for the 360. There are 100's. That's a ridiculous statement to make.

yeah but those are like the best games give me a list of top sellers not coming out or are out on the pc

halo 3 is coming out for computer? and i agree with FR. there are tons of good 360 games that probably wont come out for PC..ugh i want a 360 lol

hmm you may have made your point but still what really cool game isnt coming out on the pc?

gh05t said:
halo 3 is coming out for computer? and i agree with FR. there are tons of good 360 games that probably wont come out for PC..ugh i want a 360 lol

Yeah, Halo is already on Mac:

915458.jpg

paintba||er said:
They aren't all on PC and a lot of them don't come onto the PC for a while. (GoW and Halo) It would cost more than a 360 to get an equally equipped PC too. I hate PC gaming...

yeah but if you already have a pc! hmm I see you enjoy mac, and whats wrong with pc gaming in halo you can aim better with a mouse and not a cruddy analog stick.

Last edited:
Wiirdo said:
yeah but if you already have a pc! hmm I see you enjoy mac, and whats wrong with pc gaming in halo you can aim better with a mouse and not a cruddy analog stick.
I have a PC too, so that isn't why I'm saying that. I have Halo for PC and it is pretty good, but I actually can't stand gaming with a mouse and keyboard. I love analog sticks. But why get an expensive gaming PC when most of the games can be played on one of the consoles?

really I hate 1st person shooters on analog sticks

So basically it's all coming down to opinions here. @Wiirdo: If you prefer analog stick gaming, then get the 360 or buy an analog stick with a USB plug-in for your PC.

yeah exactly you like analog sticks better and want to play 360 games without paying big cash do what FR. said

Wiirdo said:
yeah exactly you like analog sticks better and want to play 360 games without paying big cash do what FR. said
But like I said, an equally equipped PC would cost more than a 360 so how are you going to save any money? That and playing online with analog sticks against people with mice you would get raped.

Back