Why can't they patch Mario Kart Wii?

ndragon13

WiiChat Member
Jul 16, 2010
Wii Online Code
6666-5590-3447-6777
I really hate the cheaters, hackers, etc. You people are nothing but losers who need a life. Why can't Nintendo do something. I called Nintendo and they said too many people are doing it online, it's hard to control all of it. Well patch it you morons! I payed 50 dollars for this game. Don't get me wrong I love mario kart wii, and it's fun to play, but there are too many cheaters online. :mad5::mad5:

ya thats one of the main reasons i quit mariokart bc those people are wasting there time hacking and for one on that game i mean why mariokart??

well everytime they pactch something homebrew just updates it so its a neverending process

Those are patches to the actual Wii operating system rather than a patch for a specific game.

get over it! & cheat too thats the best way to play fair. fire & fire & all that jazz
cheating makes the game very F!!!^^&** boring! I never cheat during a game, especially online. It's hard to get over it because I spent 50 dollars on the game, and I was looking forward to online.

im saying nintendo wont do anything 4 this game 98% sure
so to make it even cheat i spent 50 bucks on it too ur not the only 1 so to enjoy the game cheat when others are cheating other than that there's nothing to be done that in ur hands

get over it! & cheat too thats the best way to play fair. fire & fire & all that jazz
cheating makes the game very F!!!^^&** boring! I never cheat during a game, especially online. It's hard to get over it because I spent 50 dollars on the game, and I was looking forward to online.

I know what you mean, i hate when people just spam the star over and over... When you are running an almost flawless race then all of a sudden a cheater comes out of nowhere and screws you/the game up. I didnt pay $50 to get screwed over online.. I dont think it would be hard to patch, i think nintendo needs to get their own homebrew/cheater division. Do what the cheaters are doing then find a way to send an update to look for those certain channels or whatever and then brick their wii.. and if they have to boot from an SD card then bam when they load it up their wii bricks. Nintendo just isnt trying hard enough

Lmao, yeah. But, i dont care. Yeah they make you lose points...its a drag yeah. Dont get me wrong though, i love playing with hackers. Im a hacker my self but not for the wii and its pretty fun. They do because sometimes the game gets old, and a little hacking makes it fun again.

Back