Why couldn't Nintendo put Wii Sports online?

Twan

Wii God
Jun 19, 2007
Honestly, how difficult could it be? I mean, set the god damn bowling game up for online play. It probably would've increased sales.

I love the Wii, but it's gotta go online. Soon.

LOL, you aren't saying anything new.

Search, there are a lot of people just like you.....look for wiisports 2.

First online game didn't come till 6 months later. You really think that a PACK IN game would have it?

It's all about the patience buddy! Saying that I have to assume you, like me, are from North America and you probably no we don't really get anything first before everyone else when something is made in Japan lol. If you bought the Wii just so that you could play online then you made a big mistake and probalby should have just bought a 360 or something for the meantime untile online games started coming out for the wii. Though it would have been awesome to see North America get something online the same time as the UK, thats just the way the cookie crumbled. :lol:

I think the reason they didn't enable online play for Wii Sports is mainly because that game is simply a demo demonstrating the capabilities of the Wiimote.
I think they just wanted to have everything working first before they implemented online capabilities into games at a later date.

i think tennis would be the only decent online game out of all of them the rest i ain't to sure about.:wtf:

what do you mean wii online code?

what do you mean wii online code? I have all the online attachments connected to the wii but how do I get the wii online and what game are going to be online;) "HEEEE WAAASNT EVEEENN LOOOOOOOOKINGGGGGGG" email me at [email protected]

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please on the reply above

CyanRussel said:
Dont you remember, Nintendo executives said that they werent planning on doing any online until spring, nono, i think they said summer, and as of right now the only game right now i believe is Super Mario Strikers Charged
Oh okay that makes sense. I thought you were saying they hadn't planned any type of online play for the Wii at any time ;) I was going to respond with "then why would they include a network adapter" :lol:

gamer24 west said:
i think tennis would be the only decent online game out of all of them the rest i ain't to sure about.:wtf:

Ummmm, no (wtf right back) Super Mario Strikers Charged would be the most decent game out of all of them...... seems you dont know too much about that game and its online capabilities!! How bout doing some research my friend!:wink:

Back