Why defend the PS3?

GamerCon said:
Does it? is that the first time you saw it?

lol, i was thinking the same. I like it when people give their opinions when they dont really know what they are talking about. Its called jumping on the bandwagon. Monkey see, monkey do.

I havent been here much in the past few days, working on a few websites. I will advertise them once they are done.

Ps3 is unbelivable online, i have a very slow internet connection and was expecting tons of lag, 15 people races in Motor Storm, no lag, great fights at fight night, no lag, 20+ people in games of resistance, minimal lag, amazin!

GamerCon said:
I dont pay but then i dont want to lowsy gold membership either. If you want to play online, chat, voice, or download anything, yes you have to play extra. So its lame and i just play offline or PS3 for online.
You can do everything you said besides play online for free. I don't mind paying $4/month for excellent online gaming though. PS3 online is pretty good for being free though.

Best racing game online for Play Station has got to be Gran Turismo, one hell of an awesome game

GamerCon said:
They sure did.

playstation20store.jpg

pic_xbla_02.jpg

Im seeing double!
el oh el

joe_duffy said:
Best racing game online for Play Station has got to be Gran Turismo, one hell of an awesome game
Grand Turismo is not online. If you have never played a PS game in your life, please stop talking about them. PLEEEEEEEAAAASE.

Wow that guy was the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

"IT MADE MY BROADBAND LOOK LIKE A 56K!1111"
What a loser. I'm sure he's never gotten laid. ever.

ALSO
joe_duffy said:

LOL AT TEH N00B!!

blueradio said:
Wow that guy was the biggest faggot I've ever seen.

"IT MADE MY BROADBAND LOOK LIKE A 56K!1111"
What a loser. I'm sure he's never gotten laid. ever.

ALSO

LOL AT TEH N00B!!

LOL true! My friend owns a PS3, he friigin' loves it!!! The graphis are cool. Since when was Gran Turismo online! :lol: An after school club I go to has got a PS3 as well. This message was said in a very random order

Last edited:
I didnt mean to say online, I was just meant to say its the best racing game on the PS lol, sorry guys

I don't know hey... The PS3 didn't really impress me.
I played a little bit of Motorstorm last time I went to Myer in the city, it had my interest for about 2 of the 5 minutes I was playing it, I mean, don't get me wrong, the visuals were spectacular, and the crashes looked insane (the slow-mo effects coupled with the detailed anatomy of the car's intricate mechanics crushing under the force of impact looked superb), but, it doesn't strike me as particularly new or refreshing.

I believe I found playing Stunt Race FX back in '94 or '95 on the Super Nintendo much more revolutionary, fun and new than playing Motorstorm.

Having said that, I didn't play the game for more than perhaps five minutes. There may have been things I didn't see that ammounted to more than I experienced, so if that's the case then I may not have the same grounds to say what I said before, but as it stands, unless there's some truely groundbreaking stuff that deviates significantly from what I experienced during the demo, I cannot justify buying it, or a PS3 on such superficial grounds as the graphics.

Beki_J said:
PS3's online is good, they have loads of free stuff to download like the demos and trailers, they have Gran Turismo HD demo :D + Lemmings, a puzzle game and some weird duck thing lol.

Do you have to pay extra to get the Xbox online?

Ya you gotta pay $50 a year for it, those complaining about price, will probably keep Xbox live, within a few years they pay more than for PS3.

lol Super rub a dub sucks... i just wish i new when new demos come out, you know like when Wii is on Monday

Ezekiel86 said:
I don't know hey... The PS3 didn't really impress me.
I played a little bit of Motorstorm last time I went to Myer in the city, it had my interest for about 2 of the 5 minutes I was playing it, I mean, don't get me wrong, the visuals were spectacular, and the crashes looked insane (the slow-mo effects coupled with the detailed anatomy of the car's intricate mechanics crushing under the force of impact looked superb), but, it doesn't strike me as particularly new or refreshing.

I believe I found playing Stunt Race FX back in '94 or '95 on the Super Nintendo much more revolutionary, fun and new than playing Motorstorm.

Having said that, I didn't play the game for more than perhaps five minutes. There may have been things I didn't see that ammounted to more than I experienced, so if that's the case then I may not have the same grounds to say what I said before, but as it stands, unless there's some truely groundbreaking stuff that deviates significantly from what I experienced during the demo, I cannot justify buying it, or a PS3 on such superficial grounds as the graphics.

You played one game. Thats like saying o yeah I played Gears of War for Xbox 360, it didnt catch my attention for more than 2 minutes. Its really nooby as half the gameplay is hiding from people. It looks ok but then you realize its practically black and white. Dont judge on a single game...Although GoW sets the stage for most 360 games, because all anyone wants is Online FPS and know singe players games at all.....

Reason i dont have a 360 is there just flooding the market with Fps's, they are boring and and after a while annoying. Only Fps i have bared to play to the bitter end was Resistance, as it also had a nice little storyline, enjoyed it immensly=)

Back