why did u guys buy wii?

Well I haven't got one yet, but I'll have to go with 6 because I don't have an HDTV. I would like an Xbox 360, but I know that the Wii is a better buy because it offers more than just down converted graphics.

13. I planned to resell it but I ended up opening the box and started playing right when I got back home from Circuit City where I bought it on release day. I love my Wii.

I brought it because i grew up with ninty, and am still growing. :D Im used to zelda, mario, metroid etc. Also, at my age, it was the only one i could really afford without selling my tv (but then of course it would be pointless lol.) I am 15 but still feel like im five when playing the silly wii-play games- and feel great with it. Ill probably still be playing nintendo when i come out of uni... (if i can affor it.)

The only thing that could have tempted me into a 360 was RARE, but i decided ninty were better off in the end.

I never considered ps3, because i would have to sell my bed, never mind my tv!

1, 2, 6, 9, 10, and...

13a: Wife never plays games, and she loves it (she wanted Zelda for Christmas!!!)
13b: Funnest multiplayer ever (anyone played 2-on-2 Madden? Dang...)
13c: Being able to say, first-hand, that people who break things via Wiimote are morons.

Did anyone actually successfully achieved the goal of #12?
Is it possible to ask for their B**B size and stuff and actually meet?

ericlewis91 said:
I Got Them All...ps3 And Xox 360 Is Ok
Wii Is Best!

I have to say same thing....
all of them are good systems but.... i like the wii better

i dont hate sony and xbox but i love nintendo;)
also i got a xbox and i dont think its realy diferent then 360

the main reason is because I wanted something new and to step away from the average graphics upgrade! I also love Nintendo...they create my most cherished gaming franchises like Zelda and Mario! Without that gaming just wouldnt be gaming! I still plan to buy a PS3 somewhere in time though :lol:

Back