Why did you choose your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bonodo said:
its all in the post above you

You editted that:lol:

You should of made something up.

Your account will now be easy to acces. . .

Change your reason before more people see >.<

Cpt.McCloud said:
You editted that:lol:

You should of made something up.

Your account will now be easy to acces. . .

Change your reason before more people see >.<
ohh no need for me to worry, the username and pw only rhyme but pw has completley different letters

Anyone old enough to remember this

Always loved the song, so i use the name

It's always been my internet name. Either this or Fallen-Griever when Griever is taken. Hell, search Griever on Google and you'll get my DeviantArt page as the third(ish) result. Anyway - reasoning is simple:

griever.jpg

Anyone who didn't/doesn't know who this is fails at videogaming =D

Griever said:
It's always been my internet name. Either this or Fallen-Griever when Griever is taken. Hell, search Griever on Google and you'll get my DeviantArt page as the third(ish) result. Anyway - reasoning is simple:

griever.jpg

Anyone who didn't/doesn't know who this is fails at videogaming =D

My, my, how mario has changed.

I liked the sound of the word "Celestial" heard it somewhere, don't know where... there's my story :) Hope you all enjoyed it

mine is just my name plus 2112... which is the best progressive rock album of all time by rush. i heard it first right around the time i first started going on aim and have used it ever since.

I probably thought it sounded cool at the time. Who knows, i did a lot of stuff back then, and i still don't have a reason as to why i did most of that stuff...

Yeah, progressive is more of a format of radiobroadcasting, more than a genre of rock.

Me likes the wall. Comfortably numb FTW! 2112 is still the best GH song though.

anyways....@ kiwi: I think you've answered this question in 5 or so different threads. :lol:

Brawny said:
Yeah, progressive is more of a format of radiobroadcasting, more than a genre of rock.

Me likes the wall. Comfortably numb FTW! 2112 is still the best GH song though.

anyways....@ kiwi: I think you've answered this question in 5 or so different threads. :lol:

Yes. Sad, but true. :(

I had the nickname Ezekiel for a few years, BEFORE it became some skating/clothing brand, so I'll slap anyone who thinks thats where I got it!

Apparently Ezekiel means "God Will Strengthen" although that is not the reason I chose it. I just thought it sounded cool and sharp :)

And well, the '86' part is because I was born in 1986, need I say more? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back