Why did You get a wii?

Well when I first saw the Wiimote and I saw the prices of the other consoles I was like WTF no new console 4 me. . .

Then more information was released and I was eventually convinced of it's awesomeness.

Fortunately I was able to convince my parents to get me a Wii because my sister got a trampoline. . .

I got the system because I trust Nintendo and it was the cheapest system. Seriously this generation is really expensive. . .

I've loved the system so far, and now I have upgraded my PC so I can play some FPS's that the system unfortunately lacks.

Anyway I hope Next generation isn't any more expensive or I will have to stick to portable systems. :(

i actualy got a pc in july (last july) that was kick a$$ so i fought i just get close becuase parents wont want to spend much.so on xmas (last year) i opened up a game(thought it ps2) and it was zelda i was like wtf:lol:

last pressy was wii and like wow my mum and dad got a shot first time in like 10 years my dad played a game nvm my mum.

cant w8 for new games to come out i want to use controls in new ways so bad!!!!

ohhh and merry xmas every1

Well,a while before I got my Wii,my Playstation 2 broke and I needed something to keep me occupied,not to mention I got bored of my GC.

I started buying Ninty comics in August 2006,then I started to get interested in the Wii's games and controls.

And thats what made me buy my Wii.:smilewinkgrin:

I bought mine mostly to try and play fps games with the new controllers, but i also like other type of games, the wii mote and the nunchuk make the games look so cool....

the reason i got it was because i am a LONG-TIME nintendo fan, and so i HAD TO GET IT. all my favorite game series are from nintendo. they are the reason i picked up a NES control.

I requested it from my dad as a Christmas present. It's affordable, innovative, and made by Nintendo!

it got given to me as an xmas present by my wife. i really wanted a ps3, as I have owned ps and ps2. my last nintendo was NES....yep, back in the stone age...good ol' super mario bros! but im glad that i got a Wii instead! its sooo much fun! its a whole new world to me. but im still getting a ps3, YAY

I got it because it is the most original system out of the three. It offered something niether one of the other consoles could give me, motion, and it is very innovative.

Because it -was- the underdog when it first came out.

Now PS3's the underdog. I want it next.

And then I'll want to harness the Xbox 360.

No fanboy here ;P

Just a guy who needs money D:

-I've always loved Nintendo
-Zelda
-Metroid
-Mario
-Virtual Console
-Backward GC compatibility.
-It is inexpensive.

I have a monogamous relationship with Nintendo. It was only right. : D

My mother in law got it for me as a surprise. We've been playing the wheels off it ever since.

Back