Why did you join wiichat?

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
me, i joined because i needed help findin' a wii, witch i got shortly after joining wiichat :D I stayed to help others but mostly i just chill in the lounge now :cool:

-Ok desu ka?

Last edited:
-Ok desu ka?

i joined for finding info on wii eventuly i liked the reception round here so i stayed

Well I only knew like 2 other people who owned a wii, and I wanted to meet and talk to more people who had one and are into all that stuff, plus I was getting really bored of the forum I used to be on and wanted to join a new one, so I did some searches and found this one =]

2000 POST HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I Joined For The Community, "Atmosphere", Info, And All The E-Friends I Made! ^_^

Before getting my Wii I thought I'd join a Forum to talk abotu games etc. I was already FULLY AWARE of the Wii before joining :)

Joe helped me join this site...I've never heard of it before then. This site ROCKS!

i joined because i was a loner and needed some friends... lol jk , i joined because i love Fourms and i only have a wii for the 3 next gens so i joined here....

i looked up something on cod3 and found one thing here, but I started looking around, thought it was a nice place, so I joined

sorry damn thing went twice......really sory for double posting

Back