Why did you put that as your username?

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
hehe this otta be hallarious!!!

the reason I put daisyJ27 as my name because I LOVE PRINCESS DAISY! and the J is for my nickname JAy and the 27 is for the day I was born

Lets here so more! :p

My friend's WaW name was shhot2thryll, so we wanted to enter a battle and have shoot2thryll and shoot2kyll in the same match. It just sorta stuck after that.

dude thats a random yet awesome name! :)

Oh yeah and it's kyll because my name's kyle so it's like a mix between my name and kill

threads like it before, but with newer members it's always cool.

i go through underwear a lot...

K-kick-ass
i-intelligent
K- kinesics
A- awesome
E- excellent

Formally
The Dark Prinny
Then
DarkPrinny
Now
DPrinny

Off shoots
DProony (forum I was using messed up with a password thing)
Shadow Prinny

i've thought about trying to change my username but it would be unfair to everyone else. it's not very original, when i tried getting an email like it....

i've thought about trying to change my username but it would be unfair to everyone else. it's not very original, when i tried getting an email like it....

I say keep it the way it is! :)

At least it wasn't a web address.
Could be a fan site for a old racing game or some kind of scat site

At least it wasn't a web address.
Could be a fan site for a old racing game or some kind of scat site

what does prinny mean?

Mine is complicated...

well... ff6 is for "Final Fantasy 3":wink: (3 in America 6 in Japan), I love that game although I never completed it.

r is for realm

DOMA is for the "Doma Realm" in the game, and casually they are also my initials so I let it that way, I was thinking in "Domarealm ff6", but nah too long.

Mine is complicated...

well... ff6 is for "Final Fantasy 3":wink: (3 in America 6 in Japan), I love that game although I never completed it.

r is for realm

DOMA is for the "Doma Realm" in the game, and casually they are also my initials so I let it that way, I was thinking in "Domarealm ff6", but nah too long.

oh sounds interesting! o.o

Thanks?

Yours is fine too, but you can´t blame people if they think you´re a girl (Was seing older posts).

Thanks?

Yours is fine too, but you can´t blame people if they think you´re a girl (Was seing older posts).

lol they'll just find out the hard way but I can't help that I'm a big daisy fan

Back