Why different release dates?

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
OK, I'm sure this has been asked many many times, but after searching old threads and googling it, I could not find a sensible answer. Why is there such drastic differences in release dates for some games in US/Europe?

The only thing I could think of was that don't the European versions get multiple language choices within the game?

Please enlighten me :D

I think its the language barrier. They need more time to convert games to UK english (if they even convert it) and to other languages. Thats the only reason that I can think of anyway.

Byuakuya said:
I think its the language barrier. They need more time to convert games to UK english (if they even convert it) and to other languages. Thats the only reason that I can think of anyway.

I have a secret, they speak english in both UK and america...dont tell anyone though.

Byuakuya said:

I don't think so. We still get that realize **** all the time

scubasteve said:
I have a secret, they speak english in both UK and america...dont tell anyone though.
I too have a secret. Most of our words are different from Americans. So the translation is carried out in some games.

Theres:

Language [Japanese,French,USA Etc]
Changing the Discs from Pal to NTSC to read on other Wii's
Changing the Box art, Making all the Europeon boxes with the new art
Rating [It's different in USA than Europe]

American English and British English are actually different languages.

Some times they see how the game goes in america or japan or europe and then decide to release to other places.

disc diffrence's.

some words.

They release diffrent games into diffrent places e.g. america have paper mario but england gets mario strikers online first.

Back