Why do all of a sudden want an xbox 360 :(

lordcorm

PWNED YOU!!!
Nov 16, 2006
HydePark, Utah
Wii Online Code
1867-6578-5160-4499
im depressed or something, really i looked at most games i want on wii & found most of them are already on the xbox360... man this sucks... i like free online play, but no mic & friend codes ruin it...

Wanting to have an Xbox 360 isn't necessarily a bad thing you know..

You never know with the development of online play for the Wii. I've heard rumblings of some good voice chat for when SSB comes out, but nothing from the wii source itself.

Hang tight bro, some great titles are on the way.

All of the games you want on the Wii are already out for the 360.
Ok thats fine.

But there is Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros. Brawl coming out soon.

It his a hatenist crime.

terrible deed.

if u want online go for PS3 that way you get a good console aswell as good online.

Xbox is crap

I've heard rumblings of some good voice chat for when SSB comes out,

no you have not...

let me reiterate the FACT The Wii will never have any games that feature voice chat...ever

you all want something that just simply would not fit in a Nintendo based product.

Mic's are for trash talking your opponent on Xbox Live in games like COD4 and Halo 3, and Gears of War, and many many more...Mic's are NOT for a game like..ooh i dont know...SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

Mic's are all about team strategy..and trash talking..2 things that Nintendo has never planned for any of its games.

Nintendo has a real "safe..kid friendly" image to hold up.

If a mic was ever released for any Wii title that would jeopardize that "safeness" that Nintendo has worked so hard to create. the Wii is for EVERYONE..including GRANDMA'S and GRANDPA's..as well as SMALL innocent CHILDREN who Nintendo realizes should NEVER be subject to any possible online predatory action..

Okay?..dont speak of the elusive "Nintendo Headset" ever again..because it does not exist..

when you say "oh yeah someone said this..or I heard this"...you're making that up in your head..

No headset..ever..and i couldn't love Nintendo more for making that decision!

I love how you tell me what I've heard. I never said it was official, but I said I heard a rumor.

Grow up.

Eddienoteddy said:
no you have not...

let me reiterate the FACT The Wii will never have any games that feature voice chat...ever

you all want something that just simply would not fit in a Nintendo based product.

Mic's are for trash talking your opponent on Xbox Live in games like COD4 and Halo 3, and Gears of War, and many many more...Mic's are NOT for a game like..ooh i dont know...SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

Mic's are all about team strategy..and trash talking..2 things that Nintendo has never planned for any of its games.

Nintendo has a real "safe..kid friendly" image to hold up.

If a mic was ever released for any Wii title that would jeopardize that "safeness" that Nintendo has worked so hard to create. the Wii is for EVERYONE..including GRANDMA'S and GRANDPA's..as well as SMALL innocent CHILDREN who Nintendo realizes should NEVER be subject to any possible online predatory action..

Okay?..dont speak of the elusive "Nintendo Headset" ever again..because it does not exist..

when you say "oh yeah someone said this..or I heard this"...you're making that up in your head..

No headset..ever..and i couldn't love Nintendo more for making that decision!

Eddienoteddy.
Basing no headset on Nintendo's image and previous accomplishments is almost as bad as hearing there is a headset from an unreliable source.

Re-think that one boss.

Yeah lets think about the DS headset I think if Nintendo makes a headset for the DS then they definitely have plans of making one for the Wii. Oh and for it be kid safe the DS headset was made mainly for the most kid friendly game in the world Pokemon

In other words I think they will make a headset for the Wii, but obviously you would only be able to use it with your friends

its normal, a 360 is good, but give the wii time with headsets, youll get em

Back