Why do I get Banned????

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i asked was a simple question i could not find any were on the forums. i asked for the sound that is on the commercials. t he wii sound u hear all the time at the end. i asked it and my account was banned username idle0095 and the i opened another account (idle00955) THINKING I MESSED IT UP AND IT WAS BANNED AND MY IP WAS BANNED. but i use software called tor so my ip changes every 15 minutes and it masks the original one so know one knows were im coming from. but i didnt swear or abuse anything. i didnt do anything wrong. all i asked was a question.

im no way a troll. i joined to ask a question and not 10 minutes i get banned. see my post on the forum. search my username u will see my post

macmelrob said:
all i asked was a simple question i could not find any were on the forums. i asked for the sound that is on the commercials. t he wii sound u hear all the time at the end. i asked it and my account was banned username idle0095 and the i opened another account (idle00955) THINKING I MESSED IT UP AND IT WAS BANNED AND MY IP WAS BANNED. but i use software called tor so my ip changes every 15 minutes and it masks the original one so know one knows were im coming from. but i didnt swear or abuse anything. i didnt do anything wrong. all i asked was a question.

Maybe it was a mistake?

macmelrob said:
you know what, i actually did see your post asking that question earlier today. although i havent fully searched all your posts, i dont see a reason why youve been banned for that reason.

ok it probably happened once... and they banned your ip... however they could have meant to ban someone elses.. or they banned a range and yours happened to be in that range lots of reasons......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back