An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Its been bugging me
Is it to be different

No because sometimes the original Names are Taken so they use numbers Ofcourse you "silly Billy" Only kidding :p but I just had 747 because I always have it :)

Yeah me to, i've been wolf231 for a long time, how it started is that i wanted to be 'wolf' but i couldn't so i just put 231, now it stuck with me.

Well try a longer name

well my name is mitch and alot of times mitch is already taken as a username so i put 2025 after it

Basically people do it when what they want is taken.. so instead of thinking of something else, they jus put numbers on the end. Whether it be a number specific to them or just a random loada numbers :)

Well mine is Mike_Dix But I have loadsa vereations of it but I mostly use DarkPrinny if it was taken id use one of my others
Mind you how meny posters with the word Wii in there name are there

yah darkprinny, somehow people can stand having numbers, if the name i have is taken then i find a new one, im all about no numbers

ALTF4 is possably the only exeption

Well durr
its a nintendo based forum

Well I did it because somebody took the name Wilko *looks around with shify eyes*. I put 21 because i was born on the 21st of feb.

Sometimes it has meaning to them and sometimes it's because the name they wanted was taken. Personally, I couldn't stand having numbers after my name, I'm just weird like that.

Last edited:
~Marisa~ said:
Sometimes it has meaning to them and sometimes it's because the name they wanted was taken. Personally, I couldn't stand having numbers after my name,

Thats why you got ~ at the start/end
Imagen it in a multi player game with a few poeple with the same name (there was a video on youtube about it)
Doombugy take point
spoony cover him
Spartain1423....spartain 321 spart..arrrhhgg fugin noob(guns him down)

Last edited:
Back